Who we are and what we stand for
Since 1957, we’ve been established as a specialist in further education for engineers, technical specialists and managers. Every year, our teams successfully organize around 1,700 congresses, conventions, technical forums, courses and seminars.
Our aim is to organize great events. Our success is measured in the satisfaction of our participants – the greatest reward we can receive is their recognition, both at the event and afterwards.
We see ourselves as networkers. Our events are meeting platforms for representatives from industry, research and politics. A major part of this is the network of the Association of German Engineers (VDI) and its affiliates, as well as professional non-members.
As part of the VDI Group, we are committed to the mission statement of VDI e.V.:
- What unites us is a fascination for technology and its potential to make a positive impact in changing the world.
- We work across generations and thus combine experience and knowledge with future concepts.
- We value and utilize a variety of different backgrounds, viewpoints and opinions.
- At our events, participants make connections with professional networks, both nationally and internationally.
- We provide platforms for social dialogue to discuss the opportunities and risks of technological developments.
- We strengthen the social status of male and female engineers and their achievements.
- Engineers are developers, drivers and partners in technical innovation, which makes them active shapers of our future.
- Future generations also benefit from our work. We develop the content and quality of our training courses with the challenges of the future in mind.
- We cooperate with different partners in order to pursue common goals and enhance the effectiveness of our work.