What we do and what we stand for
Since 1957 we are established on the market as a further training specialist for engineers, technical specialists and managers. Our teams successfully organise around 1,700 congresses, conventions, technical forums, courses and seminars every year.
We want to execute great events. That is why we are only satisfied when our participants are satisfied. Our greatest reward are the compliments we receive from the participants on location. Of course, not everything always works straight away - but then the team supports each other to make it work.
We see ourselves as networkers. Our events are platforms where representatives from industry, research and politics meet. Here, we make very active use of the network of the Association of German Engineers (VDI) and its other expert associations. But also non-members are part of our network.
As part of the VDI Group, we are committed to the mission statement of the VDI e.V.:
- What unites us is the fascination for technology with its potential to have a positive impact to change the world.
We work across generations and thus combine experience and knowledge with future concepts.
- We value and make use of the variety of different backgrounds, viewpoints and opinions.
- At our events, our participants find connecting points to professional networks, both nationally and internationally.
- We provide platforms for social dialogue to discuss the opportunities and risks of technological developments.
- We strengthen the social status of engineers, both female and male, and their achievements.
- Engineers are developers, drivers and partners of technical innovations and thus active shapers of our future.
- Also future generations benefit from our work. We design the content and quality of our training courses with the challenges of the future in mind.
- We cooperate with different partners in order to pursue common goals and enhance the effectiveness of our work.