The Future of Agricultural Engineering
The LAND.TECHNIK International Conference on Agricultural Engineering is the official opening event of biannual AGRITECHNICA, the world’s most prominent exhibition of agricultural machines and equipment.
This year, LAND.TECHNIK will feature 75 technical presentations covering the newest developments and innovations in machines, technical concepts and agricultural methods. With over 1000 participants in 2015, LAND.TECHNIK has established itself as the premier forum for the international community of agricultural engineers. This also makes it the ideal opportunity to meet with experts from the fields of product design, management and science to exchange ideas and experiences as well as to discuss the future of agricultural engineering.
Some of the main topics and themes to be presented this year include:
- The future of drivetrains: electric drive and drive efficiency, vehicle dynamics, control concepts and energy optimization
- Combine harvesters, processes, analysis and modelling
- Automation technology and automation in seeding
- Renewable energy technology
- Data Management, communication and information technology
- Tractor systems and components, tractor tests and emissions, tire technology, machine evaluation
The highlights of taking part
Opening event of
The event will start in: