How to benefit from the virtual space
At this years‘digital „LAND.TECHNIK 2020“ conference you have great opportunities to get in touch with participants and partners from all over the world. Use your chance to contact any desired contact on the days of the event via chat, phone or videoconferencing. Your booth also offers many options for successful networking as well as full data analytics about visitors to support lead generation.
Would you like to get in touch with high-level experts of the digital conference and present your product innovations to them? Take part as an exhibitor or sponsor now!
Your Opportunities at a glance
- Strengthen your company image and increase your recognition even in times of Covid-19
- Save your travel costs and visit easily from your (mobile) office
- Live consultation of participants at any time possible
- Maximum awareness before, during and after the event (two more months)
- Ideal opportunity to present product innovations in the virtual space with an even higher reach
- Lead generation and specific data analytics
- Great networking opportunities and important industry impressions (you automatically get access to all of the lectures, too)
- Position your image and key competences in a lasting way amongst your target audience, supported by VDI’s positive image
- Increased visibility in virtual space
- Attention-grabbing presentation of your products and services in a virtual space
- Opportunities for direct and personal contact with technical decision makers in the industry – people you wouldn’t usually reach with traditional advertising
Our offer for you
Use one of our many partner offers, to cement your company in the minds of our participants. Various advertising measures in virtual space can increase your impact even further. We’d also be happy to develop an individual partner package just for you, tailored to your needs.
- Gold/silver/bronze sponsoring
- Networking Lounge Sponsoring
- World Cafe Sponsoring
- Live demo at your booth
- Logo placements in the virtual event room and in the advertising of participants