Become a Sponsor
You’re looking for a way to present yourself to over 1,000 participants at the most important event for the international community of agricultural engineers? Then become a sponsor!
Meet agriculture manufacturers, suppliers of components and units (drives, hydraulics, automation, electronics, information and communication technology, robotics), companies in the field of harvesting, companies in the production of feed and the production of renewable raw materials and energy crops.
Whom will you meet?
- 30 % Research & development
- 22 % Structure & development
- 11 % Universities
- 10 % Sales, marketing & press
- 7 % Manufacture
- 20 % Other
- 65 % Germany
- 25 % Europe
- 10 % Intercontinental
- 20 % Head of Department
- 17 % Head of development/engineers
- 16 % CEO/managing board
- 17 % Division Manager/group leader/Team leader
- 10 % Project Manager/Research
- 20 % Other
statistic of the last event in 2015
Your benefits as a sponsor at a glance
- Differentiation from your competitors
- Long-term image and competence positioning in your target group
- High profile presentation of your products and services
- Possibility of direct and personal contact to the technical decision makers of the sector who you can’t reach with traditional advertising
Our offer for you
- Your logo on the Internet, in the lecture halls and in the break areas
- lunch, coffee breaks, evening event or a special reception for the participants
- Extensive promotional activities during the event: sponsor of the event-app, display of your company brochures, arrange your company stand-up displays, giveaways for participants, banners in the event environment, flags, printed bags, USB-stick for the participants
AVL Commercial Driveline & Tractor Engineering GmbH is the heavy duty competence center of AVL. AVL Commercial Driveline & Tractor Engineering GmbH with core competences in the field of driveline development, design, analysis, software & controls, vehicle systems, test & validation, vehicle design, cabin development and homologation focuses on:
- Transmission & complete driveline development for commercial vehicles, truck, busses, construction equipment & agricultural tractors.
- Complete vehicle development of agricultural tractors.