CESIS - Global Internet of Things
CESIS 2016, the Congress for Exchange of Strategies, Innovations and Solutions, is the new top-of-the-line VDI congress addressing business strategies and visions related to Internet of Things and Industrial Internet of Things. Attendees have the exclusive chance to benefit from:
- High-level networking with other decision makers
- Panel discussions on relevant topics with leading international experts
- Interactive Design Thinking Workshop
- Exchange of experiences during World Café sessions
- Intense preparation for the Digital Transformation
Key topics of this three-track IoT-Congress include cross industry business models, innovative technologies as well as data handling and security. This congress offers an open exchange platform for leading IoT strategists and decision makers providing unique networking opportunities. Moreover attendees can catch up on major business disruptors and prepare for their own Digital Transformation.
Track 1: Business Strategies
- Connected Cars Transitioning to Consumer Electronics Devices
- Innovative Cloud Platform Services for Machine Building Industries
- Ecosystem-driven Value Creation for smarter, digitlized Buildings
Track 2: Design Thinking Workshop
- Design Thinking - Can Innovation be learned?
- Interactive Group Work
- Ideal Pitch
Track 3: Infrastructure & enabling Technologies
- Solutions built with Security by design are more successful
- PB-scale Data Warehouse on Public Cloud and Security Yuki Moritani
- Get Value out of Millions of connected Things
Track 1: Start Up Session
- Connectivity solutions
- IoT platforms
- Big data and cloud
Track 2: Smart Systems
- Predictive Analytics and Maintenance
- Senor Fusion 4.0
- How machine learning supports new insights
Track 3: Security Risks and Legal Aspects
- Securing Industrial Internet and Systems
- Security Threats in a connected World
- Legal Questions in the new Digital Era
Internet of Things- CESIS 2016 is designed to provide unique added value to IoT strategists. Attend the IoT Conference 2016!
# New Business Strategies in the IoT and IIoT Environment
# Infrastructure and enabling Technologies
# Machine Learning
# Smart and Autonomous Systems
# Security and Data Management
# The Internet of Mobility
# And many more relevant Topics
CESIS is different to other international IoT conferences: Our speakers will give deep insights in all strategy aspects of the IoT industry but also technical concepts and solutions will be focused. Short promotional speeches are not our business. Technical quality in all presentations –even in the strategy and market focused presentations will be the guarantee for a focused auditorium on a high level.
But high level and technical focused speeches are just one side of CESIS –the other is networking. Due to the congress concept the event offers special opportunities to get in contact with experts, business partners and investors from different industries. The options include world cafés and inspiring panel discussions. The cross-industry focus is meant to be at CESIS to make sure that everybody can learn from IoT pioneers and innovation advocates. Participants get the chance to benefit from best practice examples of different industries and apply the demonstrated solutions to their own business.
Meet our Keynotes-Speakers
The event will start in:
IoT Professional Night
The evening before the congress you have the chance to meet in an informal atmosphere with other IoT experts in Andel’s Lounge (limited number of 150 participants - first come, first serve).
Review the first congress day, make new contacts, enjoy delicious food and drink with your peers in a comfortable and stimulating atmosphere.
Emergence of Digital Twins - Is this the march of reason?
Author: Dr Shoumen Palit Austin Datta, MIT Auto-ID Labs, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Experts of the following companies are supporting Cesis