IoT CESIS is back bringing along a new interactive format for more discussions and effective networking! In 2018, you will have the unique chance to be part of our latest format “IoT Circles” bringing together CESIS participants and involving them into speed networking and impulse discussions.
What can you expect from our IoT circles?
Get updated and connected!
Join one of our circles and get in touch with all of the other participants easily. The circle session will take about 30 minutes of time and deals with interesting IoT topics. You only have a few minutes to discuss urgent questions with your counterpart before you move on and meet the next IoT expert. Be part of the session, stand in the circle yourself, discuss you IoT experiences and – of course – exchange business cards with other experts.
Get to know new faces and make friends for the upcoming evening event! There is no easier way to get connected!
Basic Principles IoT Circles:
- Be fully present and participate at your own comfort level
- Listen respectfully and give information in return
- Show respect for one another’s beliefs, values, and experiences
- Respect and maintain privacy of others
- Be open-minded and think outside the box