Insiders – Impetus – Visionaries: Your Keynotes in 2019
- Dr. Frederik Zohm, CTO, MAN Bus & Truck
- Dr. Gerald Killmann, Vice President R&D, Toyota Motor Europe
- Dr. Franz Bäumel, Leiter Entwicklung Reihen-Ottomotoren und Getriebe, Audi
- Hakan Yilmaz, CTO, BorgWarner
- Prof. Dr. Peter Gutzmer, CTO, Schaeffler
- Anton Mayer, Vice President Corporate Engineering & R&D Core Product Group, Magna International
- Dr. Oliver Krieg, Head of eMobility, Continental
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Georg Wachtmeister, Ordinary, Institute of Internal Combustion Engines, Technical University of Munich
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Hermann Winner, Head of Institute of Automotive Engineering, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Look forward to more than 70 presentations – more information soon on this website.
This is the one place where you can listen to more than 80 expert talks and learn about current matters prevailing in series development of transmissions and powertrains. Following a thorough review process, it is up to the committee of experts to decide which topics will finally make it on the agenda. What matters are technical depth and level of sophistication allowing our program to add real value.
The International VDI Congress “Dritev – Drivetrains for Vehicles “ is one of the world’s largest automobile congresses – be part of the community in Bonn! More than 1,500 experts with an R&D background meet every year to exchange thoughts on current developments in the field of drivetrain and transmission. It’s the ideal place to reach out to long-known fellow experts, find new project partners and pave the way to establish new business ties.
“Think out of the box“ – be prepared to take a broader view!
Get some new inspirations on related topics and similar industries by taking a glimpse at the conferences “Powertrain Solutions in Commercial vehicles“ and “EDrive“ that are held at the same time. Likewise, we will set up a couple of topic-specific round tables where you can contribute to the debate and share valuable insights. In our Dritev Lab you will have a chance to find answers to your questions and interesting items exhibited there will make your attendance a true experience. Thus, our traditional lecture program will be complemented with an interactive hands-on activity.
With more than 100 international exhibitors the trade exhibition, which will be accompanying the large-scale conference, will allow you to get a quick comprehensive overview of state-of-the-art solutions and innovations along the entire added-value-chain. Meet project partners at the venue and benchmark your research findings.
Meet your partners at the venue and manage to optimise project timetables. Shorten your market analyses by quickly assessing the situation in the accompanying trade exhibition. Be inspired by the expert program that is characterised by a strong focus and gain new momentum for your development efforts. One thing you can be assured of: time spent at the congress will definitely be worthwhile.