The international VDI Transmission Congress is now called Dritev
The world of transmissions has changed substantially in the last 15 years: the drive train is taking center stage as a result of intensifying discussion about CO2 and the transformation of the transmission into the drive train manager as a result of increasing electrification. Therefore, it would be quite short sighted for transmission developers to simply focus on the gearbox and its connection to other subsystems. The challenge today is seeing the transmission as a part of the entire drive train and using this systemic view in its design and development. And it’s a new challenge that requires system know-how that spans a variety of components. We’re staying abreast of these changes. And we’re addressing what moves today’s transmission developers.
- in Vehicles
In short: Dritev
Dritev will seamlessly continue the long tradition of the VDI Transmission Congress:
- Technically detailed and high-quality presentations about the challenges in mass producing automotive transmissions
- One of the largest international networking platforms in the drive train and transmission world
- An international technical exhibition with over 100 exhibitors throughout the supply chain
- An event organized and supported by VDI – one of the most renowned scientific-technical organizations in the world
Look forward to an interesting and engaging Dritev on the 27th and 28th of June 2018 in Bonn.
„The choice and quality of the presentations was amazing and outstanding! It will certainly inspire the participants and probably the industry.”
Jens Willms, Leiter Technisches Projektmanagement , WABCO GmbH, Hannover
Share your expertise - get involved!
The International VDI Congress lives of its highly sophisticated expert program. Present the industry how you meet new challenges in drivetrain and transmission development and speak at the VDI Drivetrain Congress - Dritev in 2018:
- You will receive fast feedback and a realistic assessment of your work
- Make news business partners
- Benefit from the reputation of one of the world’s most highly acclaimed associations from the scientific-technological field, the VDI.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Submit your presentation proposal on the following topics:
- Challenges on current drivetrain systems and transmissions
- Innovative drivetrain and transmission concepts for mobile machines and passenger cars
- Transmission controls
- Integration into the vehicle
- Materials and construction
- Transmission components, lubricants and tribology
- Transmission manufacturing
Why to take part in the international congress Dritev - Drivetrain for Vehicles
The VDI drivetrain congress is moving to Bonn
The international VDI congress “Drivetrain for Vehicles“ is moved house.
From 2017 the international drivetrain congress Dritev will be held in the heart of the former government district of the former federal capital Bonn, opposite the German headquarters of the United Nations.
The conference building - opened in 2015 - impresses with its extraordinary design and high-tech facilities. Due to its central location, it can easily be reached by car, rail and air.
Its significance for the German history, combined with sophistication and the cosy feeling which is typical for the Rhine area, add that special touch to any event held in the city of Bonn. Let yourself be inspired by the city’s unique atmosphere.
Media partners 2017
Development of the transmission control for a High-Speed Multi-Gear Powertrain Concept for Electric Vehicles
Author: Ruben König*, M.Sc., Andreas Viehmann, M.Sc., Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stephan Rinderknecht, Institute for Mechatronic Systems in Mechanical Engineering (IMS), Technische Universität Darmstadt
The event will start in:
|27.06 - 28.06.2018||Bonn||available||1540 €|