When experts from the field of automotive electronics get together to discuss the newest trends at the ELIV congress in October 2019, one of the highlights is the accompanying trade show.
It is a compact event offering a perfect overview of a growing market. It also gives companies an opportunity to present themselves in the context of discussions with an exclusive, international group of participants, including decision makers and specialists at automotive manufacturers, suppliers and service providers, as well as representatives from educational organizations.
In 2017, 145 national and international companies presented their newest innovations and developments in driver assistance systems, electric power, components and control units, software, connected systems, infotainment and HMI to an exclusive audience at the conference. And that number is growing.
An exhibition area of over 3,900 m2 gives you enough space for your exhibits and vehicle presentations – use the opportunity and reach over 1,750 participants in the areas of electrics, electronics, and system Integration.
You’d like to make high quality contacts among the participants of this congress and want to present your products and services to a relevant, professional audience without scattering losses? Then you should take part in one of the most important events in the calendar as an exhibitor or sponsor.
7 reasons to participate:
- Reach over 1,750 technical decision makers in the field of international automotive electronics in just one place over two days.
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Boost your company’s image and awareness with participation in the trade fair.
- Sustainably position your company as a competent and long-term partner.
- Enjoy maximum presence as a sponsor or exhibitor before, during and after the event.
- Profit from better contacts than those attained with classic advertising.
- Present your newest innovations on site and use an exclusive platform for your market launches.
You’re a young and innovative company and would like to establish yourself in the market with your newest developments and products in automotive electronics?
Then take advantage of our exclusive offer for start-ups!
In 2017, ELIV gave young companies the opportunity to present their newest developments and products on site for the first time as part of the start-up area.
Use this opportunity in 2019 and engage directly with an exclusive, international group of participants.
As part of our start-up area, we can offer you an exhibition space with equipment included for a reduced package price – just get in touch with us directly!
You’re interested in taking part as a sponsor, exhibitor or start-up?
Then request our registration documents directly. We’re also more than happy to speak with you personally:
Project Consultant Exhibition & Sponsoring
Telephone: +49 211 6214-385
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
- ANSYS Germany GmbH
- Audi AG
- Aurora Labs GmbH
- Bertrandt AG
- BURY GMBH & CO. KG
- Cadence Design Systems GmbH
- Chroma ATE Europe B.V.
- Continental Engineering Services GmbH
- Creative Chips GmbH
- Cypress Semiconductor GmbH
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
- Elmos Semiconductor AG
- ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik GmbH
- ETAS GmbH
- FEV Europe GmbH
- GaN Systems
- Green Hills Software Ltd.
- Hella Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH
- Hexagon Positioning Intelligence
- In-tech GmbH
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Inova Semiconductors GmbH
- IPG Automotive GmbH
- ITK Engineering GmbH
- jambit GmbH
- Knowledge Development for POF S.L
- Kugler Maag CIE GmbH
- MAGNA Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Method Park Holding AG
- Model Engineering Solutions GmbH
- Motion-S S.A.
- NORDSYS GmbH
- P3 Systems GmbH
- Prisma Sales Service GmbH
- Prozesswerk GmbH
- R.E.T. REIFF Elastomertechnik GmbH
- Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH
- RTAE UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- Schaeffler Engineering GmbH
- Smart Eye AB
- Softing Automotive Electronics GmbH
- Star Cooperation GmbH
- Taoglas Limited
- TDK - Micronas GmbH
- TDK Europe GmbH
- TechConnect GmbH
- The MathWorks GmbH
- TTTech Auto AG
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- VISPIRON SYSTEMS GmbH