7th International VDI Conference - Autonomous Driving
- Expert presentations & interactive sessions on technical challenges, current developments & the newest solutions on the way to full autonomy
- Meet technical experts & key decision-makers from leading OEMs & suppliers
- Get access to 3 international conferences with 1 ticket: “Autonomous Driving,” “Safety Systems” & “Cyber Security for Vehicles“
- Extensive networking opportunities during roundtable discussions, networking breaks & at the evening reception.
SAVE THE DATE: On 27-28 May 2020, the 7th International VDI Conference – Autonomous Driving will return to Düsseldorf. Join our community of leading experts and key decision-makers from OEMs and suppliers to discuss your technical challenges, stay up-to-date with current developments and explore the newest solutions on the way to full autonomy!
Free of charge whitepaper download
Solving the storage conundrum in ADAS development and validation
Author: DELL EMC
From concept to product – The roadmap to the autonomous future
While the process of developing the first market-ready autonomous vehicle is often described as race, it is becoming increasingly clear that it is more about finding the right route than about being quick – and that it is impossible to go at it alone. The 7th International VDI Conference – Autonomous Driving will help you map the unknown territory ahead. How can the challenge of validation and testing be tackled? Can we certify AI? How can flexible and scalable perception architectures be developed? How can large amounts of accurate ground truths be cost effectively created? What can be learned from the early deployment of autonomous shuttles and trucks? These are just some of the questions to be raised at the conference.
Topics for 2020
- Validation, testing, simulation & modelling
- AI, machine learning & deep learning
- SOTIF, functional safety, operational safety
- Perception, sensors, sensor fusion
- Planning, control, localization & mapping
- Productization, use cases & early deployment, standards & regulations
If you have questions about the program or are interested in becoming a speaker, please contact Johannes Lejeune.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Who should attend the Autonomous Driving conference?
The technical conference is tailored to engineers, experts and managers working on vehicle automation, including those working in:
- ADAS & Automated Driving
- Research & Development
- AI & Machine Learning
- Active Safety & Functional Safety
- Sensor & Perception Technology
- Maps & Localization
- Testing & Simulation
- Electrics & Electronics
Benefit from great networking opportunities
Connect with international experts and business partners in a relaxed atmosphere. Use the many networking opportunities and meet the right people to broaden your views, explore new partnerships and stay ahead of the curve.
Additional benefit: register for the “Autonomous Driving” conference and visit our parallel conferences on “Safety Systems” and “Cyber Security for Vehicles“ free of extra charge. Meet participants from all 3 events during the networking breaks and at the evening reception. Do not miss out on this international automotive event in Düsseldorf!
Book your ticket now
You are interested in making the most of the current developments in the automated vehicle scene? You want to network with other professionals in the field and gain an overview of the challenges and opportunities ahead? Then book your ticket for the 7th International VDI Conference – Autonomous Driving now!
For information about sponsoring and exhibition opportunities, please contact Martina Slominski.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message