International VDI Conference - Autonomous Trucks
- Listen to expert presentations and engage in interactive sessions on latest autonomous trucks technology
- Meet internationally well-known specialists and experts from OEMs and suppliers
- Learn more about business models in regard to autonomous trucks
- Discuss current applications of autonomous trucks
- Get informed about Cyber Security for Trucks and Operations
- Exchange expertise with international experts of the truck industry
Save the Date! On March 27-28, 2019 our international Autonomous trucks conference will return, this year located in the Rilano Hotel in Munich. Future truck innovations, autonomous driving and the usage of new business models are only some of the topics that the truck industry is actually concerned with. Autonomous trucks extremely influence ports, mining and especially logistics. At our third international VDI Conference Autonomous Trucks, we will focus on applications in the supply chain, business strategies and will more deeply dive into software perspectives. Further topics will be technology, safety and security.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Truck Platooning- Main Influencer in the Future of Logistics
Author: Dirk-Jan de Bruijn, Rijkswaterstaat
Press a button- Get a load: Can we keep pace with Uber and the other new kids on the block?
It seems that the future of trucks has already begun. New market players such as Uber change and somehow define the truck landscape especially in the US. Therefore the question arises of how to keep up with their pace and ideas yourself only being very small or very static. At our third international VDI Conference Autonomous Trucks we will deal with major business models and also involve innovative startups in the program to hopefully find some solutions.
As Association of German Engineers we always take up the technical perspective. For this reason truck technology will not be forgotten here. Digitized equipment, trailer for trucks and predictive maintenance are only some topics we will target. Unfortunately, it is not only Uber as new kid on the block. In regard to Cyber Security or Software, the truck industry is also confronted with new players and influencers. Will their business models be successful and can the rest of the truck industry compete?
You should find out more about that: Register now and meet the others at the Autonomous Trucks Conference in Munich.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Who should attend the conference?
The Autonomous Trucks Conference is aimed at the management:
- of truck manufacturers
- of major suppliers (brake systems, sensors, environmental perception, software and others)
- of automotive IT companies
- of startup companies focused on autonomous trucks
In addition, truck research institutes are addressed as well.
Take the opportunity to exchange technical expertise
The conference offers you a unique platform to exchange expertise with international experts from all over the world. The third edition of the conference “Autonomous Trucks” will offer an interesting mixture of technical presentations from major OEMs, suppliers, research institutes as well as interesting customers. The most important aim is to generate a worldwide picture and not to have a unilateral focus on one country only.
- Axel Gern, Technical Project Lead Autonomous Trucks, Daimler AG, Germany
- Dipl.-Inform. Torsten Klein, Senior Vice President Research, MAN Truck & Bus,Germany
- Ir. Ron Borsboom, Board of Management, Director Product Development, DAF Trucks NV, Netherlands
- Torbjörn Holmström, Senior Advisor Research and Development and former Executive Vice President & CTO, Volvo Trucks, Sweden
- Serkan Arslan, Director, Autonomous Driving and Ecosystem, NVIDIA, Germany
- Stephan Keese, Senior Partner, Roland Berger, USA
- Dr. Gerhard Nowak, Vice President, PwC Strategy & Germany GmbH
Secure yourself a place
Do you want to find out about chances and challenges in the area of Autonomous Trucks? Would you like to learn about innovative truck business models and applications of autonomous trucks? Then secure yourself a place at the "Autonomous Trucks" Conference now.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message