4. International VDI Conference - Autonomous Trucks
- Listen to expert presentations on latest autonomous trucks technology
- Get informed about logistics models for autonomous trucks
- Prepare for the next step on the road to autonomous driving
- Meet internationally well-known specialists and experts from OEMs and suppliers
SAVE THE DATE - on April 21-22, 2020 our 4th international Autonomous Trucks conference will return in Munich. Future truck innovations, autonomous driving and the usage of new business models are only some of the topics that the truck industry is actually concerned with. Autonomous trucks extremely influence ports, mining and especially logistics. At our 4th international VDI Conference Autonomous Trucks, one focus will be on applications in the logistics value chain and last mile. Further, we will more deeply dive into truck technology for autonomous driving – Automation, Connectivity, and Electrification – and evolving business strategies. Moreover, the horizon for the next decades, including current use cases and the regulatory framework and political environment for autonomous driving will be covered.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Truck Platooning- Main Influencer in the Future of Logistics
Author: Dirk-Jan de Bruijn, Rijkswaterstaat
The future of trucks
The future of trucks has already begun: New market players change and somehow define the truck landscape all over, but especially in the US. Therefore the question arises of how to keep up with their pace and ideas yourself only being very small or very static. At our 4th international VDI Conference Autonomous Trucks we will deal with major business models and also involve innovative start-ups in the program to hopefully find some solutions for an autonomous future of trucks
As Association of German Engineers we always take up the technical perspective. For this reason truck technology will not be forgotten here. Automation, Connectivity, Electrification are only some topics we will target. Unfortunately, it is not only Uber as new kid on the block. In regard to Software, the truck industry is also confronted with new players and influencers. Will their business models be successful and can the rest of the truck industry compete?
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Meanwhile take a look at 2019’s topics:
- Technology development and challenges for the CV industry
- Equipment for Connected Trailers: digital, smart and IoT
- Map Delivery for Autonomous Driving Vehicles
- Corporative System Approach to offer Level 4 Automation for Trucks
- Use cases of Platooning in real Logistics Process
- Challenges and Opportunities of Digitization and Automation in Last-Mile Delivery
If you have any questions regarding the conference program or want to become a speaker at the next event please contact Benedikt Rothhagen.
Who should attend the conference?
The Autonomous Trucks Conference is aimed at professionals, management and decision makers in the following areas:
- Truck manufacturers
- Major suppliers (brake systems, sensors, environmental perception, software and others)
- Automotive IT companies
- Logistics companies & further users of truck technology
- Start-up companies focused on autonomous trucks
- Research institutes with a focus on autonomous trucks and vehicles
Take the opportunity to exchange technical expertise
The conference offers you a unique platform to exchange expertise with international experts from all over the world. The fourth edition of the International VDI Conference Autonomous Trucks will offer an interesting mixture of technical presentations from major OEMs, suppliers, research institutes as well as interesting customers. The most important aim is to generate a worldwide picture and discuss the horizon of autonomous trucks.
Secure yourself a place
Do you want to find out about chances and challenges in the area of Autonomous Trucks? Would you like to learn about innovative truck business models and applications of autonomous trucks? Then secure yourself a place at the International VDI Conference Autonomous Trucks today.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message