International VDI Conference - Battery Production
- Gain insights into current developments and future trends in battery production
- Learn about the entire product cycle, from the mining of raw materials and cell production to applications and future recycling
- Discuss sustainability challenges and the future optimization of battery performance and efficiency with a wide range of international specialists and experts
- Expand your professional network at an exclusive get-together and with our speed networking event as part of the conference
The VDI Battery Production Conference is an ideal opportunity to learn more about the current state of battery design and manufacturing. You’ll obtain an overview of future trends, developments and what the industry needs to consider in terms of raw materials, modeling, simulation and diagnosis as well as cell performance, durability and safety. This event is essential for professionals working in a variety of battery-focused areas such as electromobility, raw material supply, and battery manufacture, but also research, development and design.
Taking charge of future innovation
New developments in mobility are moving fast. And they’re powered by the rise of electric vehicles. This has been made possible in part thanks to the steadily increasing performance, reliability and innovation in batteries. The modern battery is highly dependent upon lithium, to the point where around 46% of global production is used in batteries. This then begs the question of how future demands for this valuable raw material will be met and the corresponding sustainability and supply chain challenges.
Furthermore, there are issues to consider when it comes to the efficiency, performance and actual production of battery cells and batteries for future uses. The VDI Battery Production Conference will look at these and other issues in detail and provide you with an interactive forum where you can exchange ideas with other engineering professionals, engage with international experts and learn about recent innovations leading to better use of batteries and advances in electromobility.
Engineering & Design
Modeling, simulation and diagnosis
Cell Performance, Durability, and Safety
Areas of battery application
If you have any questions or need further information please contact Dr. Maria Georgiou-Smith.
Target audience for the conference
The VDI Battery Production Conference is specifically designed for managers, specialists, experts and professionals working in the following areas, amongst others:
- The metal industry, including raw material suppliers, miners, processors and producers of metal products
- Automotive and other OEMs
- Battery, capacitor and fuel cell manufacturing
- Component manufacturing, including electronics and electrics
- Battery management system supply
- Testing, including safety certification, crash safety engineering, validation, conformity services and compliance consulting
- Research and development, including universities, academic institutions, government research facilities, as well as OEM research and development departments
Chair Dr. Falko Schappacher, Managing Director, MEET – Münster Electrochemical Energy Technology, Münster University, Germany. Dr. Schappacher focuses on the aging of lithium ion batteries, scanning electron microscopy and EDX, X-ray diffraction and Mößbauer spectroscopy.
Take advantage of the wide variety of experts at this event to expand your professional network. In addition to an exclusive evening get-together, you will be able to make contacts at our speed-networking event, allowing you to get to know other participants in short, one to one meetings.
Accompanying and complementing the conference, we also offer two international workshops: “Digitalization in Battery Cell Manufacturing” and “Security Systems in Battery Production and Recycling Plants”. Visit the conference and the satellite workshops and benefit from a discounted package price.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the VDI Battery Production Conference? Contact Schwarzvdide for more details.
You’re interested in the current state of battery technology and production and what the future trends and innovations may be? You’d like to find out more about optimizing batteries for use in electromobility and expand your professional network in a series of interactive meetings and presentations? Then book your ticket for the VDI Battery Production Conference now.
The event is currently not available for booking.
We will inform you by email as soon as it is possible to book the event again.
By sending through your contact details, you won’t miss any further updates about our events.
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message