International VDI Conference - Biomass for Industrial Applications
- Discuss the newest technical and regulatory developments with leading experts in the areas of biomass and biofuels.
- Profit from the experience of successful facility operators and gain important strategic insights for your company.
- Use the conference and its exclusive evening get-together to make new, high-quality contacts and expand your professional network.
The VDI conference Biomass for Industrial Applications focuses on the industrial utilization of biomass. The presentations consider both the energy-related as well as the material usage of biomass. Discuss the newest technical, economic and political developments in the industry with leading experts and find out what’s in store for the biomass market in the future. This knowledge will help you to make the right strategic decisions for your company and to clear the way of implementation barriers.
Ecologically sensible and economically viable
The European Commission sets the political agenda: Measures such as the “Renewable Energy Directive”, “Roadmap for Bioeconomy” and the “Circular Economy Strategy” aim to achieve a more sustainable usage of existing resources and lead the way towards a circular economy. This means that the energy-related and material use of biomass (as an alternative fuel source, for example) will play an important role in future energy markets. At the VDI conference Biomass for Industrial Applications, facility operators, technology providers and users will present their experiences and show that economy and ecology don’t have to be contradictory.
At the conference, you’ll find out what biomasses are used for which purposes and which biofuels are already suitable for industrial usage. The high quality conference contributions will show you how you to develop profitable business models for the industrial utilization for biomass and how to master technical and regulatory challenges. The conference is run by internationally renowned expert Jan Grundmann, CEO of Vattenfall subsidiary Energy Crops GmbH and took place for the first time in 2013.
The conference will consider the following topics, amongst others:
- European laws and strategic perspectives
- Biomass for energy-related and material utilization, markets and availability
- Transformation Technology
- Practical experiences from facility operators
- Supply chain Management
- The role of solid fuel from biomass in the energy market of the future
Also book the International VDI Workshop "Digital Strategies in Small Scale Plant Operations" and get the discounted package price.
Who should take part?
The VDI conference Biomass for Industrial Applications is aimed at professionals and managers involved in the industrial utilization of biomass and biofuels. Amongst others, it will be of interest to:
- International experts in the areas of biomass and biofuels
- Business development managers
- Recycling and waste disposal companies
- Organizations in the area of biomass Management
- Consultancy firms and consultants
You work in biomass or biofuels and would like to gain a comprehensive understanding of the current technical, economic and regulatory developments? You’d like to know how the biomass market will develop in the future in order to make the right strategic decisions for your company? Then secure your ticket at the VDI conference Biomass for Industrial Applications now.
Free of charge whitepaper download
BWE Boiler at the Cramlington Renewable Energy Plant
Author : Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S