International VDI Conference - Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility
- Engage with international experts and hear high-quality presentations about intelligent charging and power solutions.
- Learn how new developments in charging infrastructure affect cities, power networks and cars around the world.
- Network with international experts, researchers and entrepreneurs from a wide variety of fields in and around electromobility and energy production.
- See how things are done in other parts of the world and exchange experiences and practices with professional participants from countries such as the USA, the UK, China, Sweden, Portugal, the Netherlands, Switzerland, etc.
The VDI Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility conference is primarily concerned with how to intelligently build an energy-efficient electricity and charging network that gives electromobility users easy access to power. Profit from the experiences gained in projects around the world – from China’s networked cities and the UK’s charging stations to case studies from the USA, Sweden, Portugal and Finland to name just a few.
The road to the future.
We are seeing more and more electric vehicles on our roads every day. But as opposed to their fossil fuel-powered cousins, the infrastructure needed to keep them on the road isn’t nearly as well developed. On the one hand, this means that energy providers are under pressure from drivers to expand their networks and adapt their business models to accommodate these new vehicles.
And on the other hand, automobile manufacturers are becoming dependent upon easy and efficient charging infrastructure to be able to sell their vehicles to consumers. The solutions to the challenges presented by the emergence of electric vehicles are diverse. All around the world, countries and cities are developing intelligent infrastructure to equip themselves for the future and the focus is on integrating charging stations with power grids.
At the VDI Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility conference, international experts will present their experiences gained in projects across the globe and you’ll have the opportunity to see what works and what doesn’t as well as what your colleagues and competitors are currently working on.
Be at the forefront of electromobility
The "Smart Cars & Urban Mobility" and “Autonomous & Electric Buses” conferences are also taking place at the same time. Use your ticket for Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility to access the other events and profit from a wide range of insights and professional presentations at the cutting edge of this growing industry. There will also be an evening get-together with participants from all three events.
Who is this conference for?
The VDI Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility conference is ideal for professionals and management working in fields related to electromobility. Amongst others, the target audience includes:
- Distribution network Operators
- Medium voltage network operators
- Energy providers / public works companies with e-mobility
- Measurement service providers
- Providers of billing platforms and roaming
- Automotive manufacturers active in electromobility
- Electromobility OEMs and suppliers
- Performance electronics companies
- Residential construction companies
- City planners
You want to find out about how to intelligently build charging infrastructure for electromobility based on examples from around the world? You would like to learn how the increasing numbers of electric vehicles are influencing automotive producers, power companies and city plans? You’re interested in networking with international electromobility experts? Then book your space at the VDI Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility conference now. If you are a startup or public funded / state owned enterprise you might qualify for a special discounted rate. Please contact us
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the conference participants at the conference venue. Please use the reference "181127VDIW" when booking your room by phone (+31 20 655 3131) or e-mail.
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message