International VDI Workshop - Crane Standards EN 13001 - Series
Familiarise yourself with the latest version of the standard in the “Crane Standards EN 13001 – Series” and gain valuable information about how it will develop further. This workshop provides insight into the background, principles and content of parts 1-2, and some of part 3 of the EN 13001 series of standards. The head of this workshop, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Wagner, has been involved as the chairman in the development of the standard for over 25 years.
Find out about and learn how to implement European standards for cranes
EN 13001, the European standard for cranes, has already been in effect for several years and has presented both manufacturers and operators with challenges. The “Crane Standards EN 13001 –Series” workshop will introduce the content and implementation of the standard for production according to the guidelines.
Obtain answers to the following questions:
- Why has the EN 13001 series been developed?
- What are the basic principles of EN 13001 and what is it based on?
- What do you need to take note of when applying the EN 13001 series?
- How do I ensure as an operator that my crane meets my requirements under the EN 13001 series?
- For what crane components will the EN 13001 series be applicable next?
The “Crane Standards EN 13001 – Series” workshop is part of the framework programme for the “Automation & Digitization of Cranes” conference. When booking the conference and workshop together, you will receive a discounted combi-price.
Content of the Workshop
The workshop includes the following content in particular:
Common principles and Background
Who is the workshop aimed at?
This workshop is primarily aimed at the following occupational groups:
- CEOs, managing directors and technical Managers
- Crane Operators
- System operators and plant manufacturers from the metal industry, paper manufacturing and waste Management
- Plant/production Managers
- Crane and lifting device Managers
- Crane application engineers
- Business development Managers
The head of your workshop – Gerhard Wagner
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Wagner is a professor at the faculty of mechanical engineering at Ruhr-Universität Bochum. He has been actively involved in the development of the EN 13001 – series for over 25 years and is regarded as the “forefather of the standard”.
Secure a place now
Are you a manufacturer or operator and would you like to find out more about the EN 13001 standard and see what you have to pay attention to when building or purchasing cranes? Then book your place now at the “Crane Standards EN 13001 – Series” workshop. You can also register for the “Automation & Digitization of Cranes” conference and thereby profit of our discounted combi-price.
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.