International VDI Workshop - Crane Standards EN 13001 - Series
Please note, that this event takes place in English.
In case you prefer the german version of this site, click here.
Gain deeper insights of the “Crane Standards EN 13001 – Series” and learn how it will develop further. This workshop explains background, principles and content of part 1-2, and some of part 3 of the EN 13001 series. The head of this workshop, Prof. em. Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Wagner, has been involved as the chairman in the development of the standard for over 25 years.
European standards for cranes: EN 13001 - Series
Part 1, 2 and 3.1 to 3.5 of the EN 13001 are already in effect for some years. Further parts will be published soon and are under development. The workshops prepares you - as a manufacturer as well as user - for the upcoming parts and advises how to apply the existing Guidelines.
Obtain answers to the following questions:
- Why has the EN 13001 - series been developed?
- What are the basic principles of the EN 13001 - series and what is it based on?
- What do you need to take note of when applying the EN 13001 - series?
- How do I ensure as an user that my crane meets the requirements of the EN 13001 - series?
- For what crane components will the EN 13001 - series be applicable next?
The “Crane Standards EN 13001 – Series” workshop is part of the “Automation & Digitization of Cranes” conference. When booking the conference and workshop together, you will receive a discounted combi-price.
Content of the Workshop
The workshop includes the following content in particular:
Common principles and Background
Who is the workshop aimed at?
This workshop is primarily aimed at the following occupational groups:
- CEOs, Managing Directors and Technical Managers
- Plant and Production Managers from the metal, paper manufacturing and waste industry
- Terminal Operators
- Crane and Hoists Managers
- Crane Application Engineers
- Business Development Managers
The head of your workshop – Gerhard Wagner
Prof. em. Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Wagner was professor at the faculty of mechanical engineering at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum before he retired this year. He is Design General and Chairman of ISO/TC96/SC10 Cranes and has been actively involved in the development of the EN 13001 – series for over 25 years and therefore regarded as the “forefather of the EN 13001 - series”.
Safe your ticket
Do not miss the chance to gain a comprehensive understanding of the EN 13001 - series and meet Prof. Dr. Gerhard Wagner! Book your seat now at the “Crane Standards EN 13001 – Series” workshop. You can also register for the “Automation & Digitization of Cranes” conference and thereby profit of our discounted combi-price.