2. International VDI Conference - Digitalization in the Process Industry 2018
- Benefit from the contributions by leading experts from the process industry and IT companies.
- Learn from experiences of internationally operating companies about strategies for the introduction of digital solutions which have been proven to be successful in practice.
- Exchange ideas with colleagues and experts, and expand your Network.
At the international VDI conference, you will learn from top experts about new opportunities emerging with the digital transformation for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Based on practical examples, find out how renowned international companies are already successfully applying digital solutions in the context of Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT). This knowledge helps you to develop own strategies for your company to benefit from the digital transformation.
Free of charge whitepaper download
5 KEYS TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Author : TrendMiner
Seizing the opportunities of digital transformation
In the context of the digital transformation, the chemical and pharmaceutical industry are facing significant changes. Increasing digitalization will have a decisive impact on business models of the process industry. This opens new opportunities, while simultaneously providing challenges for businesses in terms of IT security and data protection. The conference "Digitalization in the Process Industry" unites high-ranking experts from both sectors - IT and process industry - to discuss these topics and jointly develop sustainable strategies for the future.
Among other, you'll learn about the innovations involved in the digital transformation of systems construction and operation. Panel and round table discussions ensure an interactive, communicative atmosphere with many opportunities for networking.
The main topics of the conference:
- New Business Models for the Digital Transformation
- Learn about the trending Topic „Artificial Intelligence“
- Recent Developments in Manufacturing and Automation
- Strategies for Collaboration
- Expert Discussion about legal Issues: GDPR, Data Protection
- Use Cases and Lessons Learned from the Industry
Who should participate
The VDI conference "Digitalization in the Process Industry" is aimed at experts and executives as well as project and process engineers of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, and IT companies offering digital solutions to the process industry. The target group includes:
- Business Development Managers
- Project and Process Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Data Officers (CDOs)
- Plant Construction Engineers from the process industry
Framework program of the conference
All participants of the conference are invited to an exclusive evening event on the first day of the conference. Use this opportunity to communicate with other experts in a relaxed atmosphere. The conference is also accompanied by a workshop on the topic "From Data to Value - Using Big Data and RTO to incese the Profit of Process Plants?". Visit conference and workshop together and benefit from a discounted package price.
Experienced conference chair and high-class speakers
Chairman of the VDI conference "Digitalization in the Process Industry" is Dr. Henrik Hahn, Chief Digital Officer of Evonik.
Secure your seat now
Would you like to know how the digital revolution will impact the chemical and pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to learn from other companies how to apply digital solutions successfully? Then secure your seat now at the VDI conference "Digitalization in the Process Industry".