4. International VDI Conference - Energy and Materials from Waste 2017
Please notice, that this event takes place in english.
In case you prefer the german Version of this site, click here.
- Find out more about current innovations and obtain strategic insights for your company.
- Exchange experiences with experts and colleagues.
- Inspect the new Copenhagen AmagerBakke plant.
- Visit the "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference held parallel, free of Charge.
2017 the "Energy and Materials from Waste" conference is held for the 4th time. Use the event to discuss the innovations of BREF WI, innovative technologies and markets, current developments in the Waste-to-Energy sector and the concept of "Circular Economy" with other experts.
Understanding and exploiting waste as a resource
Due to new technologies and innovations, waste continues to evolve from troublesome garbage to a valuable commodity. In addition, the landfilling of waste without treatment is now only allowed in a few exceptional cases. Other options of waste disposal are therefore becoming a major topic.
The "Energy and Materials from Waste" conference provides you with information about innovations and trends as well as the current legal position on waste disposal. Among other, find out more about:
- The thermal exploitation of waste
- Waste-to-Energy in the context of European legislation
- International projects and markets in the Waste-to-Energy sector
- Energy generation from waste
- New trends in recycling and the utilisation of bottom ash from waste incineration
- Innovative technologies for the reduction of emissions
- Urban mining
The conference is the only Waste-to-Energy event which considers recycling as a complementary path for the treatment of waste.
As a special highlight, you can also look forward to a keynote on the Waste-to-Energy plant with the world's largest incineration capacity.
The event is supported by the Confederation of European Waste-to-Energy Plants (CEWEP).
Supporting program of the conference
On the day prior to the conference, you have the opportunity to intensify your knowledge at a workshop on "Urban mining". By booking the workshop with the conference, you benefit from the reduced combination price. During a joint evening event, you also have the chance to expand your professional network. A visit at the new Amager Bakke plant in Copenhagen rounds off the program. In addition, as a participant of the "Energy and Materials from Waste" conference, you can visit the accompanying "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference free of charge.
For whom is the conference designed?
The conference addresses the following professional groups:
- International experts
- Research analysts
- Business development managers
- Plant engineers and operators in the thermal waste disposal sector
If you would like to exchange opinions with colleagues on the Waste-to-Energy topic and find out about the latest trends in this sector, reserve your seat now.
|17.05 - 18.05.2017||Copenhagen||Caution: a limited number of seats is still available||1390 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.