3rd International VDI Congress „Casting Chassis and Bodywork Components 2018”
- Find out directly about the topical trends and developments in the branch.
- Use the congress for the construction and removal of a high-carat network with top experts from industry and science.
- Present your specialist knowledge and the know-how of your enterprise before an international professional audience and your potential customers.
The international VDI conference „Casting of chassis and bodywork components in 2018“ is the central event in the German-speaking space, the experts from the foundry branch and the automobile industry from the home and foreign countries brings together. Here leading scientists and executives of the industry at the highest technical level discuss the newest trends and developments in the structural downpour.
Using the opportunities of structural change
Whether in the passenger car or truck, downpour components are an integral component in the construction of vehicles. Not only in the engine and the impulse, but also with the chassis and the car body. All together nearly, 60% of the whole downpour deliveries go to international and national vehicle farmer. However, the branch is in the layout. Digitization, industry 4.0, lightweight construction and electric mobility are only some of the drivers of the structural change in the car sector, which also has direct effects on the foundry industry.
The 3rd International VDI congress „Casting of chassis and bodywork components in 2018“ introduces chances and risks of this structural change. Discuss with leading experts from industry and research the topical trends and developments in the construction of vehicles and car body construction and about how the technology transfer can succeed in the foundry industry. Accompanying to the conference a big specialized exhibition with vehicle exhibits OEMs takes place. Moreover, you have the opportunity to visit the foundry of Daimler in Mettingen exclusively.
Discuss the following main Topics
- Impact of the structural change of the OEMs on the foundry industry
- Cost - effective production of structural components by optimized process planning and development along the value
- Intelligent tool development using examples in practice
- Challenges in the development of car body construction. for PV battery systems or for joining aluminum castings to steel sheets
- Best practices material variants for structural parts and heat treatment
- Advantages and disadvantages of standardization in the structure - curse or blessing!?
Who should attend the Meeting
- Molding technology experts
- Experts for development of chassis and body components
- Experts from the construction
Protect to yourselves your participation in 3rd International VDI congress „Casting of chassis and bodywork components in 2018“
You would like to get to know from the leading experts of both branches – downpour industry and automotives – which trends and developments will determine the production of chassis and car body components in the automobile industry at home and abroad? Then now you should book your ticket for the most important branch club in the German-speaking space. Simultaneous translation German – English is offered.
Ing. Rinze Dijkstra Finoba Automotive GmbH / Baunatal
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Fehlbier Lehrstuhl für Gießereitechnik Universität Kassel / Kassel
Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Fuchs Martinrea Honsel Germany GmbH / Meschede
Dipl.-Ing. Gerd Hahn Volkswagen AG - Werk Kassel / Baunatal
Dr.-Ing. Klaus Lellig Nemak Europe GmbH The Squaire 17 / Am Flughafen / Frankfurt
Klaus Maier Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG / Stuttgart
Dr.-Ing. Hans-Jürgen Schäfer Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Dipl.-Ing. Jean-Marc Segaud BMW Group / Landshut
Dr.-Ing. Lutz Storsberg Daimler AG / Stuttgart
Dipl.-Ing. Peter Wanke Audi AG / Ingolstadt
Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Wüst Cosma Casting Group / Markt Schwaben
Eventnumber : 01TA305
Casting Chassis and Bodywork Components
The event is currently not available for booking.
Please fill out the form below to be notified when the event is available again.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing information about this event?
You can tell us directly what information you are missing. Please write to us.Write a message