International VDI Conference - Future of AI in Automotive
- Discover the newest developments in AI and see how the path is being forged towards level 5 autonomous driving
- Learn how AI can be used as a tool within the enterprise to handle complex processes
- Discuss the regulatory and safety implications of AI and autonomous driving and learn about current and future standards
- Gain insight from case studies and best practice automotive AI use cases from around the world
- See how AI will influence software architecture and experience how AI algorithms accelerate and improve computer vision, imaging, perception and behavioral evaluation
- Find out which roles sensor systems play in AI and autonomous driving, as well as the how AI can be validated and certified
- Take your chance to engage with internationally renowned AI specialists in our interactive sessions and expand your professional network during the breaks and at the evening reception
The VDI Future of AI in Automotive conference will bring together a wide variety of industry experts, specialists and stakeholders in one unique event. Specifically designed for the automotive industry, this conference will engage with new ideas and technological innovations in artificial intelligence based on auto-related real-world examples and best practice from around the world. From AI algorithms and their uses in driver assistance systems and simulation, testing and validation to ethical and legal questions and the transformation of existing business models, this conference is a must for those who want to expand their competitive edge and capitalize on the emerging opportunities that AI offers for the automotive sector.
Artificial Intelligence for All
The future of mobility is coming and it will be different from anything we have seen before. Artificial intelligence will play a big part in turning that future into reality and is already making headway in changing how the automotive industry works today. Cars and vehicles are getting increasingly intelligent and developments in algorithms, sensor systems, safety components, deep and machine learning, imaging and perception and more are steadily moving us towards level 5 autonomous driving. AI also can be used as a tool to simplify industrial processes and optimize manufacturing.
The automotive sector will change immensely in the years to come. To stay on top of these developments and to retain your competitive advantage, you need to engage with the newest developments in the market, hear what the most promising new start-ups have to say and exchange ideas with key industry stakeholders. The VDI Future of AI in Automotive conference is the ideal opportunity to get an update on how AI is transforming the automotive sector, its opportunities for future applications and the challenges to come.
Conference Topics & Agenda
The main themes of the international “Future of AI in Automotive” conference include:
- The AI powered Enterprise: AI as a Tool for industrial Applications and Processes
- AI & ML Technologies for Automated Driving & Autonomous Vehicles
- Quality Assurance & Dealing with Uncertainty
- Data Security, Data Management & Synthetic Data
- Simulation, Testing and Validation of AI
- Sensor Models & Sensor Fusion
- HW / SW Architecture
- Safety & Security
- Computer Vision, Perception & Traffic Conditions: Environmental Modeling and Path Planning
- AI-based digital Companions in the Car: Chatbots & virtual Assistants
- Ethical & legal Requirements: Societal Acceptance, Ethical Framework & Regulations for future AI Applications in the Car
The agenda will boast of presentations given by internationally renowned experts and has been put together with the help of our conference chairmen:
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Slusallek, Scientific Director Research lab Agents and Simulated Reality
- Dr. Christian Müller, Head of Team Autonomous Driving ASR &Competence Center for Autonomous Driving (CCAD) both from DFKI (German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence)
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
If you have any questions regarding the conference program or you want to become a speaker, please contact Leonie Bohnstedt.
Who is the VDI Future of AI Automotive conference for?
This VDI conference is designed for all stakeholders in the cognitive vehicles sector, who work in AI and deep learning for automotive applications, computer vision and sensor fusion technology, for example.
It is ideal for decision makers, engineers and specialists working at or with:
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 Supplier
- Semi Conductor Industry
- Vendors & Technology-, Solution- and Service Providers
- Software Provider & Developer
- AI Start Ups
This conference will also be of interest scientific and research institutes.
Are you interested in groundbreaking new developments in artificial intelligence and the vehicles of the future? Would you like to know more about the technology that will lead to level 5 autonomous driving and how AI works in relation to industrial production, safety and quality as well as the ethical and legal frameworks necessary for implementation? Do you want to engage with experts exclusively from the automotive and AI industry? Then book your space at the VDI Future of AI in Automotive conference now.