6th International VDI Conference “Powertrain systems in mobile machinery“
Please note, this event will be translated simultaneously (German ⇔ English).
Bitte beachten Sie, dass diese Tagung simultan übersetzt wird (Deutsch ⇔ Englisch). Falls Sie die deutsche Webseite bevorzugen, klicken Sie hier.
- The transmission congress offers ample opportunities to network – don’t miss it!
- Share ideas in a stimulating atmosphere at a high professional level
- Listen to numerous expert talks of high practical relevance geared towards OEM production
A large range of professionals from Germany and abroad with a background in transmission development and gear design in mobile machinery will be meeting again on 24 and 25 June 2020. In the past, this event has attracted considerable attention and interest and set the stage for some fascinating debate. Within the framework of the Transmission Congress (Dritev), the philosophy of networking and exchanging views across industry sectors at the World Conference Center (WCCB) in Bonn fosters a stimulating discussion amongst attendees and speakers, which is highly appreciated on both sides.
Topics at the International Expert Meeting
The following topics will be discussed at the VDI Congress “Powertrain systems in mobile machinery “
- Drive diversification and modularisation of propulsion systems
- Drive and transmission concepts
- Alternative drive systems
- Digitalization and impact on the propulsion system
Experts from inside and outside Germany at the “Transmission Market Place“ in Bonn
Every other year experts from the off-highway segment experience the outstanding network of the International Transmission Congress – the Dritev, since 2018 taking place in Bonn - as highly beneficial. The exceptional venue provides the ideal backdrop for participants to share their views across industry borders and the large-scale trade show stimulates debate. Don’t miss this unique opportunity! Attendees are able to switch between lectures at the congress: Passenger Vehicle Programme (Dritev) and the International VDI Congress „EDrive“: Powertrain development in light of an all-embracing approach“.
The VDI conference “ Powertrain systems in mobile machinery “ is a unique forum with a strong technological focus which is embedded in the get-together of leading transmission experts.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Competence Network supports 6th International VDI Congress “Powertrain systems in mobile machinery “
Prof. Dr. Ludger Frerichs, from the Institute for mobile machinery and commercial vehicles, TU Braunschweig, has assumed responsibility for overseeing the content. The programme committee - made up of high-ranking industry experts - will assist the VDI Wissensforum in their advisory capacity in putting together the agenda.
- Dr.-Ing. Hagen Adam, AVL Tractor Engineering Germany GmbH, Neuss
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Höhn, John Deere Company, Moline (USA)
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Tilo Huber, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Passau
- Dr.-Ing. Christoph Lamparski, Bosch Rexroth GmbH, Witten
- Dr.-Ing. Florian Mulzer, ACGO GmbH, Marktoberdorf
- Ettore Cosoli, Dana Incorporated, Arco (TN) (Italy)
- Philipp Suhm, M. Sc., Liebherr-Components Biberach GmbH, Biberach
The programme will be available online from early March. Simultaneous translation German – English will be provided.
Dr. Hagen Adam CLAAS KGaA / Paderborn
Ettore Cosoli Dana Incorporated / Arco
Prof. Dr. Ludger Frerichs Technische Universität Braunschweig Institut für mobile Maschinen und Nutzfahrzeuge (IMN) / Braunschweig
Prof. Dr. sc. techn. Klaus Höhn Deere & Company / Moline
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Tilo Huber ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Passau
Dr.-Ing. Christof Lamparski Bosch Rexroth AG / Dortmund
Dr.-Ing. Florian Mulzer AGCO GmbH / Marktoberdorf
Philipp Suhm Liebherr-Components Biberach GmbH / Biberach
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message