International VDI Conference - HMI in Off-Highway Machines
- Engage with leading manufacturers, suppliers, software providers and users.
- Attend the conferences Sensors for Off-Highway Machines and Automation and Robotics and in Agriculture taking place at the same time at no extra cost.
- Secure access to our excellent network of experts in the off-highway industry and make new contacts at the evening get-together.
The key to controlling the increasingly complicated functions of off-highway machines is human machine interface (HMI) technology. That’s why the VDI conference “HMI in Off-Highway Machines” is devoted exclusively to this field. OEMs, suppliers and users of off-highway machines will come together with experts in HMI software development to present and discuss the newest developments.
More efficient working processes, better functional safety
Off-highway machines are becoming increasingly complex. Digitalization and network connectivity a large range of new functions, which can be difficult to manage without the right training or help for inexperienced operators. New HMI technologies such as speech and gesture controls or head-up displays have already found use in automotive applications. And off-highway machines, with often even more complex tasks and usages, are catching up quickly.
The VDI “HMI in Off-Highway Machines” conference focuses on the human machine interface for off-highway machines and will give you a profound overview of the most significant HMI concepts as well as software and hardware solutions. Discuss the current state of technology, the newest developments and trendsetting projects with leading experts from the industry and scientific research. Amongst other topics, you’ll find out about how HMI technology contributes to more efficient, automated processes and improved functional safety.
Spectrum of subjects at the conference
The VDI conference “HMI in Off-Highway Machines” will address the following topics:
- User centered design / UX in off-highway machine cabins
- Interface standardization
- Automation through HMI
- HMI software: standardization and device connectivity
- Advanced driver assistance and improved vehicle safety
- Haptic, gesture and speech control development and technology
- Modular HMI components / Instrument clusters
- Cockpit design
- Touch screen controls
- Head-up displays / augmented & virtual reality
- HMI developments in the automotive industry
- Use cases – sophisticated HMI in off-highway operations:
- Construction Sites
- Material Handling
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Target audience for the HMI in Off-Highway Machines conference
This cross-sector VDI conference is aimed at professionals and management involved in the development and implementation of human machine interface in off-highway machines. This includes employees in the following areas:
- OEMs and suppliers of off-highway machines
- Software companies in the areas of HMI, UX, GUI
- Users and companies active in agriculture, mining and construction
Book your ticket now
You’d like to engage in a cross-sector, interdisciplinary exchange about the human machine interface in off-highway machines? You want to find out, which developments and new technologies in this area are relevant to your company? Then book your ticket for the VDI conference “HMI in Off-Highway Machines” now.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message