75th International Conference on Agricultural Engineering: Land.Technik AgEng 2017
- Learn all about the latest trends in the field of agricultural Technology.
- Exchange information and ideas with experts on current Topics.
- Enlarge your network – establish new contacts.
At the "International Conference on Agricultural Engineering" Land.Technik AgEng, experts meet in Hanover every 2 years to discuss current developments in agricultural technology. This year the focus is on innovative technologies, machines and processes. Help shape the Conference as a speaker and submit a lecture proposal by 31 March 2017.
Current trends and developments in agricultural technology
With over 1,000 participants in 2015, the "International Conference on Agricultural Engineering" Land.Technik AgEng is the most important event for the international community of agricultural engineers. The event provides the ideal mix of technically in-depth lectures and networking opportunities. Innovations in the areas of tractors, powertrains and harvesting technology as well as automation in agricultural machinery and the Precision Farming method are at the centre of the conference in 2017. The conference is the kick-off for the AGRITECHNICA, the world's most important exhibition for agricultural machinery.
Submit your contribution now and join us as a speaker
Are you an expert in the field of agricultural technology and do you want to share and exchange your knowledge with other industry professionals? Then submit a contribution suggestion in English on one of the following main topics no later than 31 March 2017.
- Power trains, electrical drives and mobile hydraulics
- Agricultural information technologies, precision Farming, software engineering and data handling
- Automation, electronic components and sensors, locating, tracking and navigation
- Technologies of soil protection, tillage and sowing
- Harvesting technologies
- Sustainable energy for agricultural applications
- Industrial product development and market service
We welcome submissions from industry, universities and research institutions as well as from the field of practical agriculture.
Who should take part
This conference is for specialists and executives from the following areas:
- Agriculture manufacturers
- Suppliers of components and units (drives, hydraulics, automation, electronics, information and communication technology, robotics)
- Companies in the field of harvesting
- Companies in the production of feed and the production of renewable raw materials and energy crops
Sign up now
Do you want to learn about new technologies, processes and machinery in agricultural engineering and discuss them with other professionals? Then secure your ticket now to the "International Conference on Agricultural Engineering Land.Technik AgEng 2017".
|10.11 - 11.11.2017||Hannover||available||770 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.
Dr. sc. ETH Thomas Anken Eidgenössisches Departement für Wirtschaft, Bildun / Ettenhausen
Dr.-Ing. Heinz Böhler AGCO GmbH / Marktoberdorf
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Böttinger Institut für Agrartechnik (440) / Stuttgart
Dr.-Ing. Hermann Buitkamp VDMA Landtechnik / Frankfurt
Dipl.-Ing. Herbert Coenen Uniparts India Ltd. / Noida
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Göres Claas Selbstfahrende Erntemaschinen GmbH / Harsewinkel
Dipl.-Ing. Franz Handler Josephinum Research / Wieselburg
Dr. Andreas Herrmann Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Dr. Thomas Hoffmann Leibniz-Institut für Agrartechnik / Potsdam
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult Karlheinz Köller Institut für Agrartechnik (440) / Stuttgart
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Henning J. Meyer Institut für Konstruktions, Mikro- und / Berlin
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Munack Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institut VTI) / Braunschweig
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Pickel John Deere GmbH & Co. KG / Kaiserslautern
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Schulze Lammers Institut für Landtechnik (ILT) Universität Bonn / Bonn
Dipl.-Ing. Peter-Michael Synek VDMA Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und / Frankfurt