3rd VDI Conference - IT Security for Vehicles
- 20 expert presentations, world cafés and a panel discussion on the tensions of security, safety and privacy
- Meet internationally renowned specialists and experts from OEMs such as Kia Motors, Volvo, VW, Toyota, Faraday Future and many more…
- With 1 conference ticket you get admission to 4 international conferences on “IT Security for Vehicles“, “Automated Driving“, “Automotive HMI & Connectivity“ and “Digital Infrastructure” with a total of more than 50 expert presentations
- Free entrance to the Trade Fair “ConCarExpo“ running parallel to the conference, with more than 100 exhibitors, a start-up area and networking hotspots
- Extensive networking opportunities during breaks and at the evening reception
In regard to the future of vehicles we cannot miss the fact that it is all about connectivity and new mobility solutions. Unfortunately huge amounts of data and the enormous complexity give room to hackers with sinister intent. At our Conference IT Security for vehicles the best protective measures as well as the most up-to-date security Topics will be discussed.
Cars are becoming our most expensive computers
In today’s vehicles, technology is developing quickly and software is controlling many applications already. Often the inside of cars such as brakes or infotainment systems are by now connected to the internet which enables new options to OEMs, suppliers and customers. All these connected features and innovative technologies turn our cars into high-end expensive computers. At the same time these new opportunities create major IT security risks potentially exploited by terrorists and hackers pushing OEMs and suppliers to their limits.
For this reason the automotive industry as well as IT specialists and innovative startups should exchange information on major trends and important topics.
It is important to figure out how cyber-attacks can be prevented and drivers kept safe. Furthermore topics such as Over-the-air updates do not remain Tesla-focused only. As discussed in a specific panel discussion at our last IT Security for Vehicles conference, OTA has started to play an important role in the automotive industry and will develop even further. Besides privacy and data protection have high priority for OEMs and their customers. This variety of important topics shows that it is time for the next international VDI conference IT Security for Vehicles 2017 and for an ongoing discussion on current trend issues.
Don’t miss the following keynotes:
- Autonomous Driving, Digital Infrastructure & Mobility Solutions as Key Drivers for the Automotive Industry given by Johannes Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Volvo Cars development of Autonomous Vehicles, in cooperation with Uber and Zenuity given by Kent Melin, M. Sc., Senior Technical Leader, Electrical System Design, Volvo Car Group, Sweden
- No Need to fight the Cyber War alone! Auto-ISAC- An Information sharing for Vehicles Cyber Security given by Faye Francy, Executive Director, Automotive ISAC, USA
- Cyber Security in the Era of automotive Technology Disruption given by Henry Bzeih BSEE/MBA, Managing Director, Connected & Mobility, KIA MOTORS AMERICA, USA
Further internationally renowned experts on the conference stage are coming from companies such Continental, Infineon, Toyota Motor Europe, Airbus, ESCRYPT…
The following topics will be covered in 2017
Listen to presentations and best practice examples on:
- The Security Perspective on major automotive Trends
- Security Weaknesses in connected and automated Cars
- Software- and Hardware Attacks and Responses to Threats
- Latest Developments in Privacy and Data Protection
- Lessons learned in Cyber Security from other Industries
Networking is the key
Extra benefit for our participants: Register for the “IT Security for Vehicles“ conference and visit our parallel conferences on “Automated Driving”, “Automotive HMI & Connectivity“ and “Digital Infrastructure & Automotive Mobility” as well as our Trade Fair “ConCarExpo” free of extra charge.
Meet experts as well as participants of all events during the networking breaks and our evening reception. Get in touch with experts, business partners, specialists and investors from the international automotive and IT industry in a relaxed atmosphere. Use the networking opportunities and have interesting discussions about existing possibilities and challenges in the automotive market Do not miss out on this international automotive event in Berlin!
Who should attend the IT Security for Vehicles conference?
It is addressed to international experts of automotive manufacturers, tier 1+2, software and IT companies, e.g.:
- IT-Security Specialists and Architects
- Software Developers
- Software Engineers
- CTOs and CIOs
For those who want more: Workshops prior to the conference
We offer you to dive even deeper into topics related to our IT Security for Vehicles conference. Join our international workshop on July 4, 2017 in Berlin:
- Trustable Connected Vehicles – Measureable Security and Privacy for Smart Cars
If you have any questions regarding the conference program or you want to become a speaker at the next event in 2018 contact Katrin Pinkwart.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the international VDI conference IT Security for Vehicles? Contact Mariya Petkova for more details.
|05.07 - 06.07.2017||Berlin||available||1690 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.