6th International VDI Conference - Cyber Security for Vehicles
- Expert presentations & interactive sessions on technical challenges, current developments & the newest solutions for automotive security
- Meet technical experts & key decision-makers from leading OEMs & suppliers
- Get access to 3 international conferences with 1 ticket: “Autonomous Driving,” “Safety Systems” & “Cyber Security for Vehicles“
- Extensive networking opportunities during roundtable discussions, networking breaks & at the evening reception.
SAVE THE DATE: On 27-28 May 2020, the 6th International VDI Conference - Cyber Security for Vehicles will return to Düsseldorf. Join 100+ technical experts and key decision-makers from leading OEMs & suppliers to discuss technical challenges, stay up-to date on current developments & explore the newest solutions for automotive security.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Post-Quantum Cryptography: A Moving Target
Author: Mathias Dehm, Steffen Reith, and Marc Stöttinger
“Hey Siri, find the quickest way home!”
Vehicles are increasingly becoming connected mobile computers. This means that automotive manufacturers are as much software companies as they are producers of hardware. That’s why cyber security should be a major concern for the automotive industry. However, in a recent survey, 84% of respondents said that industry practices are not keeping pace with the ever-evolving security landscape. The 6th VDI Conference - Cyber Security for Vehicles will allow you to stay ahead of the curve. Make use of interactive roundtable discussions, hands-on workshops, and in-depth presentations to broaden your knowledge and connect with the right people from the whole automotive security ecosystem.
Topics for 2020
- Regulations, certification & standardization around the globe
- Intrusion & threat detection, incident response & recovery, vulnerability management
- Security testing, pen testing, fuzz testing, methodology & tools
- Security engineering, secure architectures, development & validation tools
- Safety-security interaction, the convergence of product security & IT security
- AI & security, post-quantum cryptography & crypto-agility, backend & cloud security
If you have any questions about the program or are interested in becoming a speaker, please contact Johannes Lejeune.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Who should attend the Cyber Security for Vehicles Conference?
This technical conference is tailored to security experts and managers from OEMs, Tier 1&2s, software and IT companies, including:
- Cyber- & IT-Security Specialists
- Security Architects & Engineers
- Software Developers & Engineers
- CTOs and CIOs
Benefit from great networking opportunities
Connect with international experts and business partners in a relaxed atmosphere. Use the many networking opportunities and meet the right people to broaden your views, explore new partnerships and stay ahead of the curve.
Additional benefit: register for the “Cyber Security for Vehicles” conference and visit our parallel conferences on “Safety Systems” and “Autonomous Driving” free of extra charge. Meet participants from all 3 events during the networking breaks and at the evening reception. Do not miss out on this international automotive event in Düsseldorf!
Book your ticket now
You are interested in making the most of the current developments in the automotive security scene? You want to network with other professionals in the field and gain an overview of the challenges and opportunities ahead? Then book your ticket for the 6th International VDI Conference – Cyber Security for Vehicles now!
For information about sponsoring and exhibition opportunities, please contact Martina Slominski.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message