2. International VDI Conference - Maintenance 2018: Predictive Analytics for intelligent Asset Management
Please note, that this event takes place in English.
In case you prefer the German version of this site, click here.
- Receive up to date information first hand from representatives from industry and research.
- Exchange ideas and experiences about maintenance with international participants and speakers.
- Experience best practice examples directly from industrial practice.
Learn about and assess new technologies and developments in maintenance at the “Maintenance - Predictive Analytics for Intelligent Asset Management” conference. The focus is on data analytics, predictive maintenance, maintenance strategies and service models. Take the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences with other experts and to network. Several best practice examples make this a practically oriented event.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Use of Machine Learning for Smart Production and Smart Maintenance
Author : Markus Ahorner, AHORNER & PARTNER
Maintenance in the age of digitization – a competitive advantage rather than a cost factor
Maintenance was long considered an inconvenient cost factor in many companies. But new technologies and developments now enable companies to secure substantial competitive advantages. The “Maintenance” conference gives you an overview of these developments and offers you a platform to exchange ideas and experiences with other experts. For example, learn about how to analyze and use maintenance data in a targeted way. Further themes of the conference include:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Audio Analytics
- Application of Augemented Reality for trainig
- Asset Management
- Maintenance 4.0 strategies
The agenda boasts of presentations of internationally renowned experts and has been put together by our supporting experts
- Aditya Parida, Ph.D., Luleå University of Technology, Luleå
- Dr. rer.-pol. Ralf Gitzel, ABB AG, Ladenburg
- Manuel Meister, Accenture AG, Zürich
The accompanying program for the “Maintenance” conference
Book one conference and visit two – as a “Maintenance” conference participant you can also take part at the "Spare Parts Management" conference running at the same time at no additional costs.
Maintain and expand your professional network at the evening reception with attendees of both conferences.
Who should take part
The conference is addressed to:
- Managing Directors
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Heads of Maintenance
- Heads of Technology
- Plant & Asset Managers
- Digital Operations Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Heads of Remote Services
- Business Development Managers
Secure your ticket now
You’d like to find out more about how you can make maintenance a competitive advantage rather than a cost factor in the age of digitization? You want to learn about new technologies and developments? Then book your ticket for the “Maintenance - Predictive Analytics for Intelligent Asset Management” conference now.