Mineral Recovery from IBA
- Profit from a large number of high quality presentations and cases studies from internationally renowned companies, waste incineration facilities and research institutes.
- Learn how new developments in metal and mineral recovery can be applied to your own processes.
- Network with international experts, researchers and entrepreneurs from a wide variety of fields and expand your professional contacts.
- See how things are done in other parts of the world and exchange experiences and practices with professional participants from countries such as the USA, Finland, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Germany.
- Take part in an exclusive evening get-together at the first day at the hotel in Dusseldorf.
The VDI Metal and Mineral Recovery from IBA conference will give you an insight into the newest technological developments used to recover metals and minerals from cinder produced by incinerating waste. Renowned waste disposal companies and research institutes will present their solutions, many of which take over 2 years to develop. This conference will also give you the opportunity to see how metal and mineral recovery works in various countries with the various methodologies used in the USA, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, for example
Free of charge whitepaper download
Recovery of metals from waste incinerator bottom ash
Author : Prof. Dr. Rainer Bunge
Making the most of our waste.
Metals and minerals are becoming increasingly valuable and their demand is steadily growing. That’s why it makes good economic sense to increase the efficiency with which these prized materials are recovered from the byproducts of waste incineration. There are many ways in which metals and minerals can be extracted from the so-called ‘slack’ or cinder that remains after waste has been burned. The VDI Metal and Mineral Recovery from IBA conference will bring together experts from a variety of fields to discuss up-to-date research, experiments and best practice examples on how to recover valuable resources from our waste.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Who is this conference for?
The VDI Metal and Mineral Recovery from IBA conference is aimed at professionals and management in companies that are involved with waste management, recycling and metal and mineral processing and recovery. The target audience includes:
- Operators of incinerators
- Public works companies
- Metal Traders
- Environmental services companies
- Construction material associations
- Recycling service Providers
- Copper producers
- Recycling companies
- Aluminum roll manufacturers
- Waste incinerators
- Waste disposal site Operators
You want to find out how the newest developments in metal and mineral recovery can make the most of valuable resources efficiently and economically? You are interested in seeing how things are done around the world and exchanging experiences with experts from various countries? Then book your space at the VDI Metal and Mineral Recovery from IBA conference now.