Commercial vehicles 2019
- Learn from the Best: Listen to more than 30 international speeches and keynotes on technology trends in commercial vehicle development.
- Deep Dive: Guided plant tours at Daimler Trucks in Wörth and Schaeffler in Bühl
- Hands on: Test drives on the Schaeffler test track in Bühl-Bussmatten
- Fascination radiating from a classic: Come to the evening do where you can feel and look at this legendary vehicle: The Unimog
The "Commercial Vehicles 2019" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer demands as well as market and regulatory requirements that vary regionally and internationally present the industry with challenges.
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2019" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
If you would like to participate in the "Commercial Vehicles 2019" conference, book your place now and meet numerous experts and colleagues from your industry.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. Thomas Dieckmann WABCO GmbH / Hannover
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Ebert Ebert Consulting GmbH / Köln
Christof Kerkhoff Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner Continental Automotive GmbH / Schwalbach
Jack Martens DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Dr. Karl Masser Magna Powertrain Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co. KG / St. Valentin
Herbert Mozer ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus AG / Nürnberg
Ing. Wolfgang Prokopp EvoBus GmbH / Mannheim
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG / Werlte
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Teuber Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft / Wolfsburg
Dr. Jürgen Wagner MAN Truck & Bus AG / München
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Zeilinger Daimler AG Werk Untertürkheim / Stuttgart
The event is currently not available for booking.
We will inform you by email as soon as it is possible to book the event again.
By sending through your contact details, you won’t miss any further updates about our events.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message