Commercial vehicles 2021
The "Commercial Vehicles 2021" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer, market and regulatory requirements challenge operators as well as developers permanently. Discuss those with other experts from the industry and listen to best practices and new approaches.
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2021" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
A short overview of the conference
- Learn from the Best: Listen to more than 30 international speeches and keynotes on technology trends in commercial vehicle development.
- Deep Dive meets Hands on: Factory walk-throughs and test rides allow a deeper insight to gain a better understanding of production and current developments.
- Experience steel: Let yourself be taken into the world of steel.
Call for papers is open - We’re looking for experts.
Submit your entry by the 30. October 2020.
Call for Papers – Submit now!
Play an active part in the conference and submit your paper until October 30, 2020.
Good reasons for you to submit your ideas for lectures:
- • Present your solution in front of large expert audiences with a sound technical understanding.
- • Specialists in the subject matter will give you fast feedback and bring your project forward
- • Benefit from the reputation of an association specialized on technical-scientific topics which enjoys widespread recognition across Europe.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. Thomas Dieckmann WABCO GmbH / Hannover
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Ebert Ebert Consulting GmbH / Köln
Christof Kerkhoff Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Torsten Klein Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge / Hannover
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner CPT Group GmbH / Schwalbach
Jack Martens DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Dr. Karl Masser Magna Powertrain Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co. KG / St. Valentin
Herbert Mozer ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus SE / Nürnberg
Ing. Wolfgang Prokopp EvoBus GmbH / Mannheim
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG / Werlte
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karl Schaller München
Dr. Jürgen Wagner MAN Truck & Bus SE / München
Enrico Wohlfarth Daimler Truck AG / Esslingen
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message