Commercial Vehicles 2017 - call for papers
The "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer demands as well as market and regulatory requirements that vary regionally and internationally present the industry with challenges. Experts are invited to participate in the conference with their own paper on the subject of commercial vehicles.
Commercial Vehicles 2017 - transportation solutions of the future
The commercial vehicle industry remains dominated by the megatrends transport efficiency, safety and environmental compatibility, which are also the focus of the "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference. The conference deals intensively with future transport solutions. New developments in networked systems and automated driving play a central role. The conference also addresses the issues of how the changing needs of the market, customers and the law affect the development process and how the balance between cost, technical and logistical requirements can be achieved successfully.
- Hear technically profound lectures and specifically selected customer presentations.
- On day 2, take part in a factory tour or a test ride on the ZF Friedrichshafen AG premises.
- Get to know the state of the art in technologies and applications.
Please submit your paper.
Be a part of the "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference and submit your paper on one of the following topics.
Please refer to the call for papers for the key topics of this year.
- Transport solutions and concepts for the future
- Urban traffic tomorrow - van, bus, truck
- Requirements for vehicle concepts
- CO2 emissions
- Interface driver/vehicle and environment
- Connectivity and digitisation
- Product development process
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
If you would like to participate in the "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference, book your place now and meet numerous experts and colleagues from your industry.
|16.05 - 17.05.2017||Friedrichshafen||available||1060 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. techn. Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Brenner Magna Powertrain / St. Valentin
Dr.-Ing. Jörg Ebert Köln
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Kienast MAN Truck & Bus AG / München
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner Continental Automotive GmbH / Schwalbach
Herbert Mozer ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus AG / Nürnberg
Ing. Wolfgang Prokopp EvoBus GmbH / Mannheim
Ir. Ies Rooij VDL BUS & COACH bv / Valkenswaard
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk / Werlte
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karl Schaller München
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Teuber Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft / Wolfsburg
Loek van Seeters DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Dr.-Ing. Christian Wiehen WABCO Fahrzeugsysteme GmbH / Hannover
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Zeilinger Daimler AG / Stuttgart