Commercial vehicles 2019
- Learn from the Best: Listen to more than 30 international speeches and keynotes on technology trends in commercial vehicle development.
- Deep Dive: Guided plant tours at Daimler Trucks in Wörth and LuK in Bühl
- Hands on: Test drives on the LuK test track in Bühl-Bussmatten
- Fascination radiating from a classic: Come to the evening do where you can feel and look at this legendary vehicle: The Unimog
The "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer demands as well as market and regulatory requirements that vary regionally and internationally present the industry with challenges.
Call for papers is open - We’re looking for experts.
Submit your entry by the 26. October 2018.
Call for Papers is now online!
Play an active part in the conference and submit your paper until 26 October 2018.
Good reasons for you to submit your ideas for lectures:
- Present your solution in front of large expert audiences with a sound technical understanding.
- Specialists in the subject matter will give you fast feedback and bring your project forward
- Benefit from the reputation of an association specialized on technical-scientific topics which enjoys widespread recognition across Europe.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
If you would like to participate in the "Commercial Vehicles 2017" conference, book your place now and meet numerous experts and colleagues from your industry.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. techn. Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Brenner Magna Powertrain Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co. KG / St. Valentin
Dr. Thomas Dieckmann WABCO GmbH / Hannover
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Ebert Ebert Consulting GmbH / Köln
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Kienast MAN Truck & Bus AG / München
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner Continental Automotive GmbH / Schwalbach
Jack Martens DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Herbert Mozer ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus AG / Nürnberg
Ing. Wolfgang Prokopp EvoBus GmbH / Mannheim
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG / Werlte
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Teuber Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft / Wolfsburg