Commercial vehicles 2021
Your health is our priority! If a face-to-face event is not possible, the conference will take place digitally.
The "Commercial Vehicles 2021" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer, market and regulatory requirements challenge operators as well as developers permanently. Discuss those with other experts from the industry and listen to best practices and new approaches.
The following priority topics will be addressed in 2021:
- Increasing the efficiency of modern commercial vehicles
- Focus on Zero Emissions: electrification, hybridisation, hydrogen drives
- Urban traffic of tomorrow - public transport
- Automated Driving, IOT, Connectivity and Digitalisation
With experts from:
ACEA | ANSYS | Aurora Labs | AVL | CAN in Automation | Daimler Buses - EvoBus | Daimler Truck | Deutsche Bahn | DLR | Ebertconsulting | Fraunhofer ITWM | HAWK | IAV | IVECO | KIT | MAGNA POWERTRAIN | MAN Truck & Bus | Michelin | Schaeffler Paravan | Volkswagen | Westport Fuel Systems | XTRONIC | ZF Commercial Vehicle Control Systems/WABCO GmbH | ZF Friedrichshafen
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2021" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
A short overview of the conference
- Learn from the Best: Listen to more than 25 international speeches and keynotes on technology trends in commercial vehicle development.
- Deep Dive meets Hands on: Factory walk-throughs and test rides allow a deeper insight to gain a better understanding of production and current developments.
- Experience steel: Let yourself be taken into the world of steel.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. Thomas Dieckmann WABCO GmbH / Hannover
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Ebert Ebert Consulting GmbH / Köln
Christof Kerkhoff Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Torsten Klein Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge / Hannover
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner CPT Group GmbH / Schwalbach
Jack Martens DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Dr. Karl Masser Magna Powertrain Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co. KG / St. Valentin
Herbert Mozer ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus SE / Nürnberg
Ing. Wolfgang Prokopp EvoBus GmbH / Mannheim
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG / Werlte
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karl Schaller München
Dr. Jürgen Wagner MAN Truck & Bus SE / München
Enrico Wohlfarth Daimler Truck AG / Esslingen
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message