International Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears
- Be part of this unique platform for the international community of High Performance Plastic Gears experts.
- Meet leaders and listen to newest developments in the field of plastic gears.
- Three parallel running conferences on Gears, Plastic Gears and Gear Production – and you just pay for one and can visit all three.
- Present your company, your products and services to a well targeted audience – book an exhibition stand.
During our 3rd international Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears experts will talk about the potentials of plastic gears and in which cases they are a better choice than metal gears to transfer power and torque. Experts and professionals provide answers regarding their current state of the art, application and experiences with high performance plastic gears and give an outlook on what the future holds in store for us. In addition, two exclusive evening events invite to network and exchange knowledge. The conference is an accompanying event to the “International Conference on Gears 2019”.
Advances in polymers have created plastic gear solutions
The design flexibility, reduced noise, ability to operate without lubrication and corrosion-resistance are only some of the economic advantages of plastic gears. Nevertheless it is important to be familiar with the limitations of plastic gears relative to metal gears. Design and User Experience are key issues in the Industry, which faces many challenges, producing plastic gears with features required by the customer, ensuring that the performance stays as good as using metal gears.
Listen during our international conference to topics such as:
- Potentials for NVH improvements using plastic gears
- Novel tooth geometry and applications in various industries
- High-performance polymers for gears
- Analysis of thermo-elastohydrodynamic (TEHL) contacts of thermoplastic gears
- Methods for simulation and calculation of plastic gears
One ticket, three conferences, three days excellent knowledge transfer
Our International Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears, the International Conference on Gears and the International Conference on Gear Production take place simultaneously. With your ticket of the International Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears you can listen to all presentations of all three conferences with a total of five tracks.
Network with your peers at two social evening event
All participants visit two exclusive evening events together. The evening receptions offer a good opportunity to meet and greet old and new business partners from the industry and science. Join us and experience unforgettable evenings in Munich.
Exhibition Area: More Networking & Marketing Opportunities
Meet with professionals in the field of gears and transmission from all over Europe and beyond in our exhibition area. Throughout the three days, companies present their innovative solutions and you will be able to visit the national and international exhibitors and make new partnerships, and more. Should your organisation be interested or would like to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact Christoph Brockerhoff.
On-site lab tours offer live experience in gear technology
Seize the opportunity and visit the nearby test and laboratory facilities at the Gear Research Centre (FZG). Several guided tours with different core topics offer chances to gain deeper insight into a variety of innovative gear test rigs and laboratory equipment. Further information and registration for the tours will be available at the FZG information desk during the conference.
The International Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears is addressed to:
- Manufacturers and Developers of Plastic Gears
- Companies that are interested in Technology of Plastic Gears
- Engineers, Designers of Plastic and Metal Gears
- Users of Metal Gears who are interested in using Plastic Gears instead
- Companies that develop Calculation Programs for the mechanical engineering industry
Registration now open!
Be part of the “International Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears”.
You would like to know more about the opportunities, chances and limits of plastic gears application? Then sign up below for participating our International Conference on High Performance Plastic Gears. We look forward to your visit.
Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Kissling KISSsoft AG / Bubikon
Dr.-Ing. Armin Kunz Robert Bosch GmbH / Abstatt
Dr.-Ing. Andreas Langheinrich Horst Scholz GmbH & Co. KG / Kronach
Dipl.-Ing. Robert Seidler ZF Japan Co., Ltd. / Kanagawa
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karsten Stahl FZG Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getriebebau Technische Universität München / Garching
Prof. Dr.-Ing Karsten Stahl, Full Professor, Institute of Machine Elements, Director, Gear Research Centre (FZG), Technische Universität München (TUM), Garching, Germany
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message