International VDI Workshop - Project Management & Business Administration in Technical Working Environments
with a certificate of attendance
The VDI Project Management & Business Administration Workshop in technical Working Environments is designed to give you an overview and an understanding of how project management and business administration can increase your company’s value. Learn about how a company works and apply your newly acquired knowledge in realistic project and business simulations. This practical workshop will also give you the skills to improve coordination and increase collaboration with other team members and departments as well as helping you to hone your ability to lead and manage coworkers.
Effective project management as a key driver of your success
The path to increasing your company’s value starts with effective project management and business administration. This includes learning about how a company works in detail and improving and increasing collaboration with other team members and departments. The VDI Project Management & Business Administration in technical Working Environments Workshop has been specifically designed to provide training in these areas, with a strong emphasis on technical scenarios. Furthermore, you will learn about the leadership and management of teams and will be able to apply the main instruments of project and business management in a series of realistic project and business simulations. Take control of your success by unlocking the potential in yourself and your teams with this hands-on, 100% real-world related professional workshop.
Content of the Workshop
The VDI Project Management & Business Administration in technical Working Environments Workshop will cover the following areas:
- The fundamentals of project management and business administration
- How project management can lead to higher profit
- Using project management and business administration to increase value
- Improving coordination and collaboration between teams and executives
- Learning about the impact of your decisions within the organization
- Understanding the benefits of effective team leadership and management
- Learning how to apply the principles of project management and business administration in technical scenarios
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Target Audience for the VDI Project Management & Business Administration in technical Working Environments Workshop
The workshop is geared towards a wide variety of professionals and managers working in technical environments, including:
- Engineers working in international organizations
- Internal and external project members and participants
- Technical specialists and managers
- Future, newly appointed and experienced project managers from all industrial divisions
- Employees in project driven organizations
- Project engineers from the industrial sector who want to gain basic knowledge in project management and/or business administration
Your workshop chair
Jürgen Rismondo works at Robert Bosch GmbH in Stuttgart, Germany as an engineer and project manager in customer-oriented system development of automotive systems as well as in the field of professional development. He executes internal training in the field of “Business Administration and project management for engineers with simulations”. With a combination of technical and business competence, Jürgen Rismondo has the ideal background to give an overview of entrepreneurial activity in project management and business management in a technical environment.
You’d like to optimize your company’s project management and business administration to increase your success and turnover? You’d like to gain an overview of the key principles of team leadership, as well as collaboration and coordination between executives and departments? You’re interested in a practical workshop, with real world examples and simulations? Then book your participation in at the VDI Project Management & Business Administration in technical Working Environments Workshop now.
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message