International VDI Conference - Safety Systems
- Listen to up to date approaches and assessments from the field of safety systems
- Meet international experts on vulnerable road user (VRU) protection
- Discuss the effects of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) on passive and integrated safety systems
Vehicle safety stands not only for occupant protection but also for accident prevention. The increasing number of interconnecting active and passive safety systems as well as new mobility concepts require a comprehensive approach. The focus of the 4th International conference „Safety Systems” are current developments in accident research, vulnerable road user protection, safety for intelligent transport systems, as well as regulations.
Current challenges for automotive safety
At the 4th International VDI Conference “Safety Systems,” taking place on May 27th and 28th 2020 in Duesseldorf/Germany, international experts in the field of active, integral and passive safety are invited to discuss current challenges for safety systems.
Topics of the Conference
The conference topics are as follows:
- Accident research and development – statistics, analysis, impact of automated driving
- Protection of vulnerable road users – concepts, V2P, implications for NCAP
- Safety concepts for intelligent transport systems - active & passive safety in mixed urban traffic
Regulation, homologation & ratingsIf you have any questions regarding the conference program or you want to become a speaker in 2020, please contact Carolin Leuchten.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the international VDI conference Safety Systems? Contact us for more details.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Participants of the conference
The international conference “Safety Systems” is directed at professionals from the following fields:
- Active safety, co-operative safety, integral safety und passive safety
- Automated driving und driver assistance systems
- Vulnerable road user (VRU) protection
- Ratings and regulations
- Restraint Systems
- Accident research
One for Three
The 4th International VDI Conference “Safety Systems“ will be co-located with the International VDI conferences “Autonomous Driving” and “Cyber Security for Vehicles”. Participants have the great opportunity to participate in the parallel conferences free of charge. Compile your own personal program, benefit from additional insights and expand your international network.
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message