International VDI Conference - Automotive Sensor Systems Sensor Technologies on the Way to Autonomous Driving
Please note, that this event takes place in English.
In case you prefer the German version of this site, click here.
- Get an overview of the latest developments in sensor technology and their impact on autonomous driving
- Find out about future requirements on sensors, including sensor fusion and scalability
- Learn how artificial intelligence uses sensor data to make informed decisions
- Gain insights into the current status of the SOTIF working group and get informed about automotive security as it relates to functional safety
- Expand your international network and exchange your expertise and ideas with specialists and participants
- Profit from interactive sessions and take part in a panel discussion and world cafés
At the international VDI conference “Automotive Sensor Systems” you will learn about current sensor technologies in the context of the road from automated to fully autonomous driving. Take part in various expert presentations to gain insights in the increasing requirements on sensor systems, the importance of sensor and information fusion as well as the significance of approaches to test, simulate and verify sensor performance. You will also have the chance to find out more about the relationship between functional safety and automotive security and the role of artificial intelligence in processing and interpreting sensor data.
Innovative Sensor Technology as the Backbone of Autonomous Driving
Automotive technology is progressing at an incredible pace. On the way from partly automated towards fully autonomous driving, exact environmental information provided by sensors (Radar, Lidar, Camera) is essential. Artificial intelligence is using, processing and interpreting the data gathered by sensors to make substantiated decisions. Accordingly, the performance of existing sensors has to be optimized, new systems need to be developed and requirements on the sensors (in technical, qualitative and economic terms) have to be redefined in order to make them scalable and even more safe and powerful.
The main topics of the international “Automotive Sensor Systems – Sensor Technologies on the Way to Autonomous Driving” conference include, among others:
- Advanced Sensing Solutions (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Maps)
- Changing and Future Requirements for Sensor Systems
- Functional Safety and Automotive Security as it relates to Safety
- Testing, Simulation & Verification of Sensor Performance
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in processing and interpreting Sensor Data
On top of that, you will also find out more about:
- Regulations and Standards
- Insurance Aspects
- Outside the Box: Sensor Technologies in other Industries
Framework Program of the Conference
Take part in excellent networking opportunities and meet international experts, specialists and other participants for inspiring discussions both during the networking breaks as well as at the evening event in a more relaxed atmosphere. Accompanying and complementing the conference we also offer an international workshop on “Automotive Blockchain Applications”. Book both events and benefit from a discounted package price.
Who should attend the Conference?
This international conference addresses engineers and technical specialists as well as decision makers with technical background from OEMs and suppliers of the automotive industry working in the following areas:
- ADAS / Driver Assistance Systems
- Automated / Autonomous Driving
- Active Safety / Functional Safety
- Automotive Security
- Sensor Systems for environmental Analysis, Sensor and Information Fusion
- Maps & localization
- Advanced Development & Engineering
- Testing & Simulation
- Electrics / Electronics
The conference will also be of interest to software and technical service providers, system integrators, component and module suppliers as well as to specialists from the areas of standardization and certification.
Book the VDI Conference Automotive Sensor Systems Now
Would you like to keep track on the latest developments when it comes to sensor technology and its relevance for automated and autonomous driving? Are you looking for an event that offers presentations from internationally renowned experts as well as excellent networking opportunities? Then secure yourself a seat right now at the international VDI “Automotive Sensor Systems – Sensor Technologies on the Way to Autonomous Driving” conference.
|06.02 - 07.02.2018||München||available||1690 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.