International VDI Conference - Automotive Sensor Systems
Please note, that this event takes place in English.
In case you prefer the German version of this site, click here.
- Get an overview of the latest developments in sensor technology and their impact on autonomous driving
- Find out about future requirements on sensors, including sensor fusion and scalability
- Learn how artificial intelligence uses sensor data to make informed decisions
- Gain insights about the role of sensors for automotive security and safety functions
- Expand your international network and exchange your expertise and ideas with specialists and participants
Save the Date for the 2nd International VDI conference “Automotive Sensor Systems”, taking place in Munich on February 13-14, 2019. Profit from interactive sessions and take part in a panel discussion and world cafés.
Innovative Sensor Technology as the Backbone of Autonomous Driving
Automotive technology is progressing at an incredible pace. On the way from partly automated towards fully autonomous driving, exact environmental information provided by sensors (Radar, Lidar, Camera) is essential. Artificial intelligence is using, processing and interpreting the data gathered by sensors to make substantiated decisions. Accordingly, the performance of existing sensors has to be optimized, new systems need to be developed and requirements on the sensors (in technical, qualitative and economic terms) have to be redefined in order to make them scalable and even more safe and powerful.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Meanwhile have a look at 2018’s focus Topics:
- Advanced Sensing Solutions (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Maps)
- Changing and Future Requirements for Sensor Systems
- Functional Safety and Automotive Security as it relates to Safety
- Testing, Simulation & Verification of Sensor Performance
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in processing and interpreting Sensor Data
- Regulations, Standards & Insurance Aspects
Framework Program of the Conference
Take part in excellent networking opportunities and meet international experts, specialists and other participants for inspiring discussions both during the networking breaks as well as at the evening event in a more relaxed atmosphere.
Who should attend the Conference?
This international conference addresses engineers and technical specialists as well as decision makers with technical background from OEMs and suppliers of the automotive industry working in the following areas:
- ADAS / Driver Assistance Systems
- Automated / Autonomous Driving
- Active Safety / Functional Safety
- Automotive Security
- Sensor Systems for environmental Analysis, Sensor and Information Fusion
- Maps & localization
- Advanced Development & Engineering
- Testing & Simulation
- Electrics / Electronics
The conference will also be of interest to software and technical service providers, system integrators, component and module suppliers as well as to specialists from the areas of standardization and certification.
Book the VDI Conference Automotive Sensor Systems 2019 now
Would you like to keep track on the latest developments when it comes to sensor technology and its relevance for automated and autonomous driving? Are you looking for an event that offers presentations from internationally renowned experts as well as excellent networking opportunities? Then secure yourself a seat right now at the international VDI “Automotive Sensor Systems – Sensor Technologies on the Way to Autonomous Driving” conference.