Sewage Sludge Treatment
Please notice, that this event takes place in english.
In case you prefer the german version of this site, click here.
- Get to know Best-Practice examples of renowned industry companies, such as Outotec, Andritz or HeidelbergCement.
- Listen to the presentation of the global player HeidelbergCement on the controversial topic of "Sewage sludge treatment in the cement industry".
- Benefit from the experience of the expert Prof. Quicker.
The "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference provides you with an overview of the currently customary methods as well as future strategies and markets. Learn about innovative methods of sewage sludge treatment as well as the recovery of phosphorus. The conference also addresses the controversial topic of sewage sludge treatment in the cement industry.
Sewage sludge - recycling instead of expensive disposal
In light of increasing disposal and transport costs as well as the demand for resource preservation, the treatment of sewage sludge is becoming increasingly important. Next to thermal and agricultural sewage sludge treatment, the utilisation of sewage sludge in the cement production as well as innovative methods for the recovery of phosphorus is becoming a major topic. This is driven by political developments. These include a foreseeable prohibition of sewage sludge application on EU fields and the classification of phosphorus as limited raw material by the European Commission.
The international "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference therefore focuses on the following topics:
- Thermal treatment of sewage sludge
- Phosphorus recovery with sewage sludge treatment
- Political development and the current EU legislation
- Methods for the (energetic) recovery of sewage sludge
- development of the international markets
Who should participate?
The event addresses:
- International experts
- Research analysts
- Business development managers
- Plant engineers and operators in the sewage sludge sector
Supporting program of the "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference
All participants of the conference are cordially invited to the joint evening event on the first day of the conference. Use the opportunity to maintain and expand your professional network. In addition, you can participate in the visit of Denmark's largest sewage treatment plant "Copenhagen Lynetten". The international conference "Energy and Materials from Waste" is held parallel to the "Sewage Sludge Treatment". As a participant of the "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference, you can visit presentations of both conferences.
Book your ticket now
Would you like to update your knowledge on the topic of sewage sludge treatment? Would you like to exchange experiences with national and international colleagues? Please secure your seat at the "Sewage Sludge Treatment" conference.
|17.05 - 18.05.2017||Copenhagen||available||1390 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.