International VDI Conference - Future of AI in Automotive
- Gain insight from case studies & best practice automotive AI use cases from around the world
- Learn how AI can be used as a tool within the enterprise, how to manage your data efficiently & how to build an AI-powered organization
- Discuss how to forge the path towards fully autonomous driving, how to ensure the safety & security of AI, and how to build trust in human-AI relations
- Take your chance to engage with internationally renowned AI experts & key decision-makers – from the safety & comfort of your home or office
SAVE THE DATE – On March 23-24, the international VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” is returning for its 3rd edition! Specifically designed for the automotive industry, the event engages with new ideas, innovations, upcoming challenges and future opportunities of automotive AI. The conference offers a platform for open discussions to all relevant stakeholders and is a must for those who want to capitalize on the emerging opportunities that AI brings to the automotive sector.
AI reshaping products & processes
The possibilities of AI for the automotive industry have been discussed at length for a while now, promising better products, improved user experience, and faster innovation cycles. Now it is time to move from promises to real use cases – and there already are plenty of examples in the automotive industry where AI is having a real and positive effect on products and processes. Experiences in and around the car are being reshaped, AI-powered tools support engineers in designing and developing better vehicles, and in manufacturing AI is used to increase quality and improve operations. Immense quantities of vehicle data are being collected and managed, advances in unsupervised learning make machine learning more cost-efficient, and new approaches allow for increased privacy and data security.
I am AI – are you?
Stay on top of these developments and engage with the newest innovations in the automotive AI market, hear what OEM’s, Tier 1s and Start-Ups have to say, and exchange ideas with key industry stakeholders. The VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” is the ideal opportunity to get an update on how AI is transforming the automotive sector, its opportunities for future applications, and the challenges to come.
First confirmed speakers & moderators 2021
- Prof. Dr. Patrick van der Smagt, Director of AI Research, Volkswagen AG
- Guillaiume Gruel, Head of Engineering & Quality Data Service, Groupe PSA
- Dr. Tobias Große-Puppendahl, Head of Platform Incubation Emerging Technologies, Porsche AG
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Maas, Scientific Director & Head of Smart Service Engineering, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence DFKI
- Dr. Joana Hois, Artificial Intelligence Researcher, Daimler AG
- Jörg Schrepfer, Head of Driving Assistance Research, Valeo
- Jan Zawadzki, Head of AI, Car.SW Org
- Johannes Schniertshauer, Machine Learning Engineer, Audi AG
- Matthieu Donain, Head of OpenLab Artificial Intelligence, Groupe PSA
- Dr. Jürgen Bohn, Head of Innovation Cluster Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Schaeffler AG
- And more…
If you have any questions regarding the conference program or are interested in speaking at the event, please contact Johannes Lejeune.
Online conferencing at its best
In 2021, the VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” will take place online. To focus on the interactive elements of the event, and to make your conference experience more flexible and enjoyable, the program has been adapted to the virtual context.
Keynotes: Several high-level Keynotes will be delivered live and provide a frame for the two conference days.
Lightning Talks: The other presentations will be pre-recorded. You will be able to access them during the weeks prior to and after the conference. At the event, the speakers will deliver a short “Lightning Talk” focusing on their presentation’s key points.
Panel Discussions: The Keynotes and Lightning Talks will be grouped together in thematic blocs. After each bloc, a moderated panel discussion including all section speakers will take place, and everybody attending the conference will be invited to join the discussion.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Who should attend the conference?
The conference is designed for decision-makers, technical managers, and technical experts working in the field of automotive AI, who are interested in both technical details and the broader picture. From established OEMs to new start-ups, from Tier 1 and 2 suppliers to the semiconductor industry: All stakeholders in the automotive AI ecosystem are invited to join.
Are you interested in ground-breaking new developments in artificial intelligence and the vehicles of the future? Would you like to know more about the technology that will lead to L5 autonomous driving? Do you want to engage with experts exclusively from the automotive and AI industry? Then save your seat for the VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” now!
If you are a start-up you might qualify for a special discounted rate. Please contact us directly.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the conference? Contact Martina Slominski for more details.
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message