We’re back again for you with the usual face-to-face events! And as the health and safety of our employees and clients is of utmost importance to us, we’ve developed a safety concept to make our events ‘coronavirus-secure’.
We follow the official regulations stipulated by the States and the Federal Government and pay attention to the following hygiene measures required for events:
- Our partner hotels assure a comprehensive hygiene and room concept.
- The room sizes used allow for a safety distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- There is enough disinfectant available
- An appropriate gastronomic concept guarantees that coffee breaks and lunches take place in accordance with legal guidelines and recommendations.
- GDPR compliant retrieval of contact information serves as a functioning contact tracing system
- Our event support on site will ensure everything runs smoothly and will be available to answer any of your questions.
Please consider your responsibility to yourself and others by following hygiene rules
- Stay at home if you have cold and flu symptoms
- Wear mouth and nose coverings
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid shaking hands
- Sneeze hygienically into your elbow