The VDI Learning Management System (LMS) is an online platform that will help you to gain new knowledge in a playful way – in the quality you expect from VDI, of course. Complete individual online training sessions or entire courses on technical topics and find further, exciting material in your own, personal field.
The web-based systems clearly shows you the courses you have booked, allows you to manage them effectively and gives you the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback. Once you have completed the course, you can also simply and easily download your course certificate and coordinate your social media certificate on the platform as well.
All you need is an Internet connection and a normal web browser to use it.
The key functions of the LMS:
- Personal course management
- Depiction of course content, learning goals and relevant materials
- Communication with experts
- Educational controlling & analytics
- Certificate management
The VDI Learning Management System has all the necessary and existing security standards:
- Server based in Germany
- Hosting in an ISO 27001 certified data center
- GDPR compliant
You can be secure in the knowledge that we’re safe!
We offer three options for using VDI Online Training based on your personal security needs:
- Usage of the VDI Learning Management System (LMS)
- Usage of your own learning management system by providing you with a SCORM file
- Usage of your Intranet system by providing you with an HTML5 file
For more information about these three options, please contact Katrin Pinkwart, Group Leader of Innovation Management.