Based on the current Covid-19 developments, we have decided to digitize our “PIAE” congress! How will this look like? Find out more!
Self-Experience: We will certainly stick to our planned lecture programme. Our lectures will be offered in the newly designed virtual rooms and will be available during the whole time of the event and the following two months. We want to make sure that you don’t have to sit in front of your computer for hours and that you can gain some flexibility! Finally, you get the chance to listen to all the presentations and not to miss out on some of them due to programme overlaps.
Live Experience: At pre-defined times you can use our Live Experience sessions to ask questions about lectures, participate in discussion rounds or to even take part in one of our live workshops. Networking is always a top priority for us- of course also at our digital events!
Exhibition: In regard to our great exhibition, we have also found an innovative digital solution. Visit our digital exhibition and get into conversations with our exhibitors via chat or videoconferencing. Learn more about current product innovations and drop your questions about products and further important industry topics!
PIAE digital- Your advantages at a glance
- Chat, videoconference or e-mail all the other participants, exhibitors or speakers and exchange information about current trends and industry topics. Also use the lounge to network and enlarge your network.
- Discuss about current topics in our Live Experience Sessions
- Visit the exhibition and save the time of walking between the different stands- Time is money!
- Download materials on our platform and use them directly
- Listen to interesting lectures – whenever and wherever you like! Lectures will also still be available in follow-up to the event. This time you will not miss out on any of the lectures due to programme overlaps!
Further information: Shortly before the event, you will receive log-in data. On the day of the event you can use them to easily enter the virtual space. All the material will also be available online. We also assure data security.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Challenges of the Future Mobility and their impacts on the Polymers GROUPE RENAULT' point of view
Author: Gérard Liraut; Polymers Expert Leader; GROUPE RENAULT