The trade exhibition that accompanies our PIAE congress has developed into one of the highlights of the event. 120 national and international exhibitors showcase innovative plastic technology solutions over two whole floors. The exhibition is one of the largest in the plastics in automotive technology sector!
- Take part in designing a new PIAE concept and be a pioneer for new ideas
- Improve your corporate image and boost your recognition
- Maximum awareness before, during and after the event
- Use opportunities to present innovations or market introductions
- Engage with promising new clients and prospects
- Make client contacts in the new Networking Area and maintain connections during the newly designed evening get-together
- Take advantage of new worldwide markets thanks to more international participants
Present yourself at our next VDI PIAE congress and experience our innovative, revised event concept, which is based primarily on your feedback. Your efforts in completing our survey and your frank openness have provided the basis for our new orientation. In many telephone conversations with you, we’ve determined the key ideas for the blueprint of the new PIAE congress and the clear focus is on more space and more interactivity!
Our move to the ground floor and second level of the congress building gives us more space for exhibitor stands and interactive areas. On the ground floor, you’ll find a New Mobility Area, a job wall and a generous networking area with coffee, in addition to the trade exhibition spaces.
The new, modern second floor offers space for the entire PIAE specialist program. From 2019, this will include specialist presentations, an additional part of the exhibition, a new workshop zone, world cafés and the exciting hands-on space.
Take the opportunity to add further value for participants next to your exhibition stand
A new hands-on area will give participants the opportunity to touch and experience the materials you present and to try out concepts. The themes for this area will be published soon.
In the breaks between presentations, we offer all congress participants “guided tours” through the trade exhibition, specialized in the areas of interior, exterior and surface and raw materials. Take advantage of the opportunity and engage in targeted discussions with interested tour participants. You will be able to study the plastic components directly on vehicles in the newly designed auto salon (New Mobility Area), where current models and concept studies are showcased. In 2019, you’ll also be able to experience the new Future Zone, which will show new mobility concepts.
Participant and exhibitor feedback has shown that a job wall would be an exciting new benefit. Publish your vacancies and meet your potential candidates at set times.
Do you have exciting items that you’d like to encourage your participants to try? Would you like to present your specialized area to participants in a guided tour? Do you have an automotive concept that you’d like to present or do you have exciting job opportunities? Then get in touch with Sandra Klack directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0211/6214-188 for more information.
The following exhibitor packages are available
6 m², 8 m², 9 m² or 12 m² net presentation space, including stand construction if requested or larger presentations spaces
The following services are included in the exhibition package
- A congress ticket, including specialist presentations, catering and evening get-together
- Mention on the www.piae-europe.de website
- Catalogue entry including black and white logo
- Entry into the event app, without logo
- Electricity supply (230V, 3kW including 3 pin socket)
- Position your image and key competences in a lasting way amongst your target audience, supported by VDI’s positive image
- Increased visibility on the new, interactive spaces
- Attention-grabbing presentation of your products and services
- Opportunities for direct and personal contact with technical decision makers in the industry – people you wouldn’t usually reach with traditional advertising
Our offer for you
Use one of our many partner offers, to cement your company in the minds of our participants. Various advertising measures on site can increase your impact even further. We’d also be happy to develop an individual partner package just for you, tailored to your needs.
- Your company logo is clearly and prominently visible to all participants in the event program, online and during the event
- Lanyard sponsoring
- Sponsor of the event app
- Gold/silver/bronze sponsoring
- Lunch sponsoring
- Coffee bar sponsoring
- Sponsoring of the evening get-together
- Display of your brochures/installation of roll ups
- Pocketplan (small program overview for participants)
- Banners in the congress building, floor stickers, and stickers for the glass areas in the congress building
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
- Only 10 free standspaces available!
- New Exhibitors this year: BRENTA Group, Eschmann Textures International GmbH, IHI Hauzer Techno Coating B.V., Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH, R+S Technik, SITRAPLAS GmbH, Thermhex, Yizumi Germany, Magna Exteriors
- Now with a new Event concept: More space and more interactivity!
- 3A Composites Airex AG
- 3M Deutschland GmbH
- AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH
- ALBA tooling & engineering GmbH
- almaak international GmbH
- Analytik Service Obernburg GmbH
- ARBURG GmbH + Co. KG
- Asahi Kasei Europe GmbH
- Ascend Performance Materials sprl
- Barlog plastics GmbH
- Basell Deutschland GmbH
- BASF Polyurethanes GmbH
- BASF SE
- BOREALIS AG
- BRENTA GROUP
- Celanese Engineered Materials Division
- Clariant SE
- Covestro Deutschland AG
- Domo Engineering Plastics GmbH
- DuPont International Operations Sàrl
- EJOT GmbH & Co. KG
- Elix Polymers S.L.
- ElringKlinger AG
- EMS-CHEMIE (Deutschland) Vertriebs GmbH
- ENGEL Austria GmbH
- Ensinger Sintimid GmbH
- Eschmann Textures International GmbH
- Evonik Performance Materials GmbH
- Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH
- Fraunhofer-Institut ICT Chemische Technologie
- FRIMO Group GmbH
- Gaugler & Lutz oHG
- GK Concept GmbH
- GKG Goldmann Kunststoffe GmbH & Co. KG
- Grafe Advanced Polymers GmbH
- Grässlin Süd GmbH
- Gubesch Engineering & Production GmbH
- gwk Gesellschaft Wärme Kältetechnik mbH
- Hexion B. V.
- HEXPOL TPE GmbH
- Hoffmann + Voss GmbH
- HRSflow GmbH
- IHI Hauzer Techno Coating BV
- INCOE International Europe
- INEOS Styrolution Europe GmbH
- Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH an der Universität Kaiserslautern
- Intertek Polychemlab B.V.
- JENOPTIK Automatisierungstechnik GmbH
- KIEFEL Automotive s.r.o.
- Kiefel GmbH
- KINGFA Sci. & Tech. (Europe) GmbH
- KÖMMERLING CHEMISCHE FABRIK GmbH
- KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
- KraussMaffei Technologies GmbH
- L&L Products Europe SAS
- LANXESS Deutschland GmbH
- Lehmann&Voss&Co. KG
- LEONHARD KURZ Stiftung & Co. KG
- Lotte Advanced Material Europe GmbH
- Magna Exteriors Magna International of America, Inc.
- Marubeni Europe Plc
- MF SOFTWARE GmbH
- Mitsui Chemicals Europe GmbH
- Momentive Performance
- Nanogate SE
- Odenwald-Chemie GmbH
- Oerlikon Balzers Coating Germany GmbH
- Open Hybrid LabFactory e.V. Der LeichtbauCampus
- PCW GmbH
- PENTAC Polymer GmbH
- Plasmatreat GmbH
- PolyIC GmbH & Co. KG
- Polyplastics Europe GmbH
- Polyram plastic industries LTD
- Pröll KG
- QIN-FORM GmbH & Co. KG
- Quadrant Plastic Composites AG
- Quarzwerke GmbH
- R + S Technik GmbH
- Rathgeber GmbH
- RECTICEL Automobilsysteme GmbH
- Repsol Quimica, S.A.
- Resinex Germany GmbH
- RIA Polymers GmbH
- ROMIRA GmbH
- RÜHL PUROMER GmbH
- Sabic Europe B.V.
- SHANGHAI PRET COMPOSITES CO LTD.
- Sirmax SPA
- SISE Kunststofftechnik GmbH
- SITRAPLAS GmbH
- Solvay Specialty Polymers Italy SpA
- Sumitomo Chemical Europe S.A./N.V.
- Summerer Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Synventive Molding Solutions GmbH
- TechnoCompound GmbH
- TELSONIC AG
- ThermHex Waben GmbH
- Toray Resins Europe GmbH
- Trexel GmbH
- Trinseo Deutschland Anlagengesellschaft mbH
- UL International TTC GmbH
- Werkzeugbau Siegfried Hofmann GmbH
- Yizumi Germany GmbH