Showcase your company at the trade show
The trade show accompanying the Plastics in Automotive Engineering conference has evolved into one of the highlights of the event. On two floors more than 110 national and international exhibitors present their innovative solutions in plastics. Companies from all along the entire process chain are represented. The exhibition is one of the largest in the field of plastics in the automobile.
It covers the following thematic areas:
- Development of materials and components
- Component calculation and simulation
- Mass-produced components for the car interior and exterior
- Engineering services
- Tool- and mold-making
In 2018 the auto show is once again a part of the exhibition. Here the manufacturers present new models and highlights of the automotive industry.
Your advantages as an exhibitor
The conference is the industry's meeting-place in the field of plastics in the automobile. Every year around 1400 experts attend the conference to find out more about current trends and developments and to discuss them. Attendees include decision-makers along the entire value chain, specialists and executives from research and development as well as scientific staff from universities and research institutes.
Are you looking for contacts with decision-makers amongst raw material suppliers, plastics producers and machinery manufacturers? Do you want to present your products and services to an audience of experts and talk to potential customers? If so, join us as an exhibitor or sponsor at the conference.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Improve your company image and boost your profile
- Have potential customers see you as a competent long-term partner
- Make a maximum impact before, during and after the conference
- Take advantage of a higher quality of contact than with traditional advertising
- Take the opportunity to introduce innovations or to promote a launch
- Generate promising prospects and new customers (1400 representatives of your target audience in two days at a single location)
Founded in 1981 in Italy, RadiciGroup Performance Plastics is now a global manufacturer of a complete range of engineering plastics, meeting the needs of automotive, E/E, consumer goods, furnishing and other diversified industries.
With plants located in 4 continents, and a worldwide sales network, the company provides high-quality product standards and state-of-the-art support in R&D and processing technologies.
Upstream integration in polyamide, coupled with the high flexibility of its polymerization plants has represented the basis for the continuous expansion of our polyamide-based product range.
RadiciGroup Performance Plastics
Radici Novacips SpA (headquarter)
via Bedeschi, 20
IT 24020 CHIGNOLO D'ISOLA (BG)
Tel.: +39 035 4991311
- 3A Composites Airex AG
- 3M Deutschland GmbH
- A. Schulman Europe GmbH & Co. KG
- A.P.I. S.p.A.
- Akro-Plastic GmbH
- ALBA tooling & engineering GmbH
- almaak international GmbH
- ARBURG GmbH + Co. KG
- Asahi Kasei Europe GmbH
- Ascend Performance Materials sprl
- Barlog plastics GmbH
- Basell Deutschland GmbH
- BASF Polyurethanes GmbH
- BASF SE
- Bertrandt AG
- BOREALIS AG
- Celanese Engineered Materials Division
- Christian Karl Siebenwurst GmbH & Co. KG
- Clariant SE
- Covestro Deutschland AG
- Domo Engineering Plastics GmbH
- EJOT GmbH & Co. KG
- Elix Polymers S.L.
- ElringKlinger AG
- EMS-Chemie (Deutschland) Vertriebs GmbH
- Engel Austria GmbH
- Ensinger Sintimid GmbH
- EPSAN Deutschland GmbH
- Evonik Industries AG
- FRIMO Group GmbH
- General Industries Deutschland GmbH
- GK Concept GmbH
- GKG Goldmann Kunststoffe GmbH & Co. KG
- Grafe Advanced Polymers GmbH
- Grässlin Süd GmbH
- gwk Gesellschaft Wärme Kältetechnik mbH
- Hanwha Advanced Materials Germany GmbH
- HBW Gubesch Thermoforming GmbH
- Hexion B. V.
- Hoffmann + Voss GmbH
- HRSflow GmbH
- INCOE International Europe
- INEOS Styrolution Europe GmbH
- Intertek Polychemlab B.V.
- Kiefel GmbH
- KINGFA Sci. & Tech. (Europe) GmbH
- Kömmerling Chemische Fabrik GmbH
- Kraiburg TPE GmbH & Co. KG
- KraussMaffei Technologies GmbH
- Lanxess Deutschland GmbH
- Lehmann&Voss&Co. KG
- Leonhard Kurz Stiftung & Co. KG
- LG Chem Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Lotte Advanced Material Europe GmbH
- Marubeni Europe Plc
- MF Software
- Mitsubishi Rayon Europe GmbH
- Mitsui Chemicals Europe GmbH
- Momentive Performance
- Nanogate AG
- Nexeo Solutions Germany GmbH
- Nissha Europe GmbH
- Odenwald-Chemie GmbH
- Oerlikon Balzers Coating Germany GmbH
- ONI-Wärmetrafo GmbH
- PART Engineering GmbH
- PCW GmbH
- PENTAC Polymer GmbH
- Plastics Engineering Group GmbH
- Polyplastics Europe GmbH
- Polyram plastic industries LTD
- Pröll KG
- QIN-FORM GmbH & Co. KG
- Quadrant Plastic Composites AG
- Quarzwerke GmbH
- RadiciGroup Performance Plastics
- Recticel Automobilsysteme GmbH
- REHAU AG + Co
- Resinex Germany GmbH
- RIA-Polymers GmbH
- RocTool GmbH
- ROMIRA GmbH
- Sabic Sales Europe B.V.
- SHANGHAI PRET COMPOSITES CO LTD.
- Sirmax SPA
- SISE Kunststofftechnik GmbH
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL EUROPE S.A./N.V.
- Summerer Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- SWA s.r.o.
- Synventive Molding Solutions GmbH
- TechnoCompound GmbH
- Toray Resins Europe GmbH
- Trexel GmbH
- Trinseo Deutschland
- UL International TTC GmbH
- WIPAG Deutschland GmbH