Your Market Place to serve the Needs of Transmissions for mobile Applications
Technically sophisticated content, strong in communication and networking, target-oriented – these are the characteristics that outline this year’s edition of the 17th International VDI Congress “Drivetrain for Vehicles“: always showing utmost relevance to the component, high quality technical content, paired with the unique meet-and-greet atmosphere at the Congress. This is your chance to establish new business ties and pick up on old ones – networking at its best!
What you can expect in 2017:
- + 80 international expert lectures that cover all current issues in the field of transmission and drivetrain development in the passenger and commercial vehicle industry
- + 1.500 international participants from more than 15 countries: the perfect way to expand your own network
- + 100 international exhibitors offering products and services along the value-added chain
- 2 conferences held in parallel on commercial vehicles and transmission control to enhance the cross-industry and cross-functional dialogue
- Attractive evening event at the place where the great political leaders of the Bonn Republic used to gather, the former German Parliament
You can look forward to an interesting Congress with a top-rated specialist program and various opportunities to network – in one place at the same time!
Why to take part in the international congress "Drivetrain for Vehicles"
The VDI drivetrain congress is moving to Bonn
The international VDI congress “Drivetrain for Vehicles“ is moving house.
From 2017 the international drivetrain congress will be held in the heart of the former government district of the former federal capital Bonn, opposite the German headquarters of the United Nations.
The conference building - opened in 2015 - impresses with its extraordinary design and high-tech facilities. Due to its central location, it can easily be reached by car, rail and air.
Its significance for the German history, combined with sophistication and the cosy feeling which is typical for the Rhine area, add that special touch to any event held in the city of Bonn. Let yourself be inspired by the city’s unique atmosphere.
Media partners 2016
Development of the transmission control for a High-Speed Multi-Gear Powertrain Concept for Electric Vehicles
Author: Ruben König*, M.Sc., Andreas Viehmann, M.Sc., Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stephan Rinderknecht, Institute for Mechatronic Systems in Mechanical Engineering (IMS), Technische Universität Darmstadt
The event will start in:
|05.07 - 06.07.2017||Bonn||available||1640 €|