VDI Wissensforum GmbH is a company of the VDI group. For over 50 years, we offer more than 2,150 events per year to engineers, technical specialists and managerial staff for their professional development. At our national and international conferences, symposia and congresses, experts and executives share their experience.
As one of the leading further education specialists, we impart knowledge in practically all technical disciplines and the most relevant other areas such as management and leadership knowledge, social competence, business administration and law. We place great value on sustainability and practical relevance. Our events are always at the cutting edge of the international market.
On-going market research, a large network of experts and the know-how of the Association of German Engineers (VDI) ensure our high quality standards.
We are searching for you:
- You place international conferences and workshops on the market
- You research the most important international markets and identify the relevant topics and contacts
- You evaluate up-to-date topics in different industrial sectors
- You design interesting and up-to-date conference programs
- You establish a network of first-class business contacts
- You acquire key experts as speakers for our conferences
- You work team-oriented with our marketing department and our event management team
- You are responsible for the entire project phase of your event and the corresponding budget
What we offer:
- High degree of work autonomy with budget and project responsibilities
- Short decision-making channels
- Dynamic environment with appealing products on a fast-growing and international market
- First-class business contacts and our expert network in the different industries and research
- Creative working environment at one of the leading technical further education specialists
- Flexible working hours
- Direct connection with airport Düsseldorf
- Reduced purchasing conditions
- Modern, spacious working area with state-of-the-art technology
- You have a university degree, preferably in engineering, business administration, communication studies or a comparable degree
- Ideally, you already have already gathered several years of professional experience in the B2B event management business
- You have strong communication skills
- You are self-motivated and show initiative
- You work towards achieving objectives and reaching solutions
- You have excellent conceptual and analytical skills when accessing new markets
- You think economically and act like an entrepreneur
- You are fluent (both written and spoken) in German and English, proficiency in French would be an advantage
- You are willing to travel
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Simply use our online form: