Become an exhibitor or sponsor!
A highlight of the international VDI congress "Dritev - Transmissions in Vehicles" in Bonn will be the accompanying exhibition in 2019 again. Exclusively for the congress participants, over 100 national and international companies present their innovative solutions in the field of drivetrain systems.
The exhibition has become the central marketplace of the industry. The congress participants receive a compact overview of the most important providers in the development, simulation and production of transmissions and transmission components.
It couldn’t be more efficient
VDI stands for a great deal of technical depth and quality in presentations. This guarantees a set of participants made up exclusively of powertrain experts, as well as management and decision makers in the international world of transmissions. In 2018, over 1,400 participants from over 17 countries took part in the event.
The new World Conference Center in Bonn offers the ideal conditions for a combination of congress and trade fair: light and airy architecture, which is perfect for communication, enough space for your exhibitions and vehicle presentations and optimal transport connections in the heart of Germany.
You’d like to make contacts among the high-quality participants at this congress and present your products and services to a professional audience without divergence loss? Then you should take part in this event as an exhibitor or sponsor.
Your benefits at a glance
- Differentiation from your competitors
- A boost to your company image and awareness
- Sustainable positioning of your company as a competent and long-term partner
- A guarantee of maximum awareness before, during and after the event
- Higher quality of contacts when compared with traditional advertising
- Ideal opportunity to present an innovation or to promote a market launch
- Generation of new leads (a bundle of 1,500 members of your target audience in one place over two days)
- Sustainable positioning of your image and key competences with your target audience – supported by VDI’s positive image
- Attention-grabbing presentation of your products and services with or without an exhibitor stand
- The possibility of direct, personal contact to technical decision makers in the industry, who you would normally not be able to reach with traditional advertising
- Many different types of presentations are possible in the conference and exhibition area
Use one of our many offers to make your company stand out and embed itself firmly in an audience of professionals. You can increase your presence on site with various advertising measures. We’d also be more than happy to provide you with an individual offer, to successfully present your business.
- Lanyard Sponsoring (already taken)
- Sponsoring of mobile phone charging station
- Sponsor of the EventApp
- Lunch sponsoring
- Coffee bar sponsoring
- Sponsoring the evening get-together
- Display of your brochures/set up of roll-ups
- Banners in the WCCB, floor stickers, flags and further opportunities to present your company in the area between the congress building and the old Bundestag.
Furthermore, there’s the classic option to take part in the event by becoming a gold, silver or bronze sponsor:
Amongst others, the following services are included:
- Your company logo is present and visible to all participants online and during the event in the event program
- Presentation in event proceedings and at the trade fair with logo in color in bronze, silver or gold.
- Logo in color on the cover of the exhibitor catalogue
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
- ACTech GmbH
- Aichelin Holding GmbH
- AKKA Deutschland GmbH
- Altair Engineering GmbH
- Aluwag AG
- ATESTEO GmbH & Co. KG
- AVL List GmbH
- Brand KG
- Caresoft Global Limited
- CeramTec GmbH
- COB PRECISION PARTS INC.
- Continental AG
- Curtiss-Wright Surface Technologies
- Dana Incorporated
- Dassault Systemes Deutschland GmbH
- Dontyne Gears
- DuPont DuPont
- DVS Technology GmbH
- EJOT GmbH & Co. KG
- EKK Eagle Industry Co., Ltd.
- Elgeti Engineering GmbH
- ELTRO Gesellschaft für Elektrotechnik mbH
- EnginSoft GmbH
- Ensinger Sintimid GmbH
- Ernst Umformtechnik GmbH
- ESI GmbH
- Feintool International Holding AG
- Felss Group GmbH
- FEV Europe GmbH
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik ITWM
- Freudenberg Sealing Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Gapi Technische Produkte GmbH
- GKN Driveline International GmbH
- GKN Sinter Metals Engineering GmbH
- Günter Hofstetter Präzisions- Metallbearbeitung GmbH & Co KG
- GWJ Technology GmbH
- H. Kleinknecht & Co. GmbH
- Hilite International
- HOERBIGER Antriebstechnik Holding GmbH
- hofer powertrain
- Hyundai Transys Inc.
- IAV GmbH
- IBS-Filtran GmbH
- Inovar Communications Ltd
- KISSsoft AG
- Kolektor Group d.o.o.
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Konzelmann GmbH
- LEE Hydraulische Miniaturkomponenten GmbH
- Magna Powertrain
- MELECS EWS GmbH
- MESYS AG
- Metall-Technik-Menges GmbH
- Metallgiesserei Wilhelm Funke GmbH & Co. KG
- Miba Group
- NIDEC GPM GmbH
- NSK Deutschland GmbH
- Oerlikon Friction Systems (Germany) GmbH
- PMG Füssen GmbH
- Pulstec Industrial Co.,Ltd. Hamamatsu-city
- Punch Powertrain N.V.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Romax Technology Ltd. Rutherford House
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics L+S GmbH
- Schaeffler Engineering GmbH
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Schondelmaier GmbH Presswerk
- Schuler Pressen GmbH
- Schwäbische Hüttenwerke Automotive GmbH
- Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH
- SKF GmbH
- Smart Manufacturing Technology Ltd., UK
- Stackpole Powertrain International GmbH
- Supfina Grieshaber GmbH & Co. KG
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Thielenhaus Technologies GmbH
- Total Lubrifiants
- VALEO Powertrain Systems
- Victrex Europa GmbH
- VOIT Automotive GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Zoerkler Gears GmbH & Co KG