Since the 1980s the ELIV Congress has had a truly notable impact in the field of automotive electronics. The exchange of views amongst vehicle manufacturers and suppliers has made the congress to become a must-be event, where innovations, developments and issues can be identified at an early stage. This event provides the backdrop where current topics are addressed while at the same time new trends are set and the essential groundwork for decision-making in the automotive industry is laid.
Take a leading role in shaping the future of electronics in automotive engineering and submit your contribution by 01 March 2019.
You can submit contributions to the following topics:
- Future of mobility
- Next level ADAS, HAF
- Mission digitization
- End-to-end networking
- Electrification: vehicles and technology
- On Board Electronics 2.0
- Software and Transformation
- Security lifecycle management
In addition, contributions can be submitted which deal with these cross-disciplinary topics:
- Business models
- Legislation and regulators (26262 – security developments)
- Impulses from other industries
- Partnering (e.g. generating partnerships, successful projects)