4th International VDI Conference Automotive HMI & Connectivity
- Expand your knowledge through intensive exchange with experts
- Find out what kind of user experiences exist
- Learn more about methods of solutions to improve prevention and detection of Errors
- Book 1 get 4: Attendees of this Conference can visit three other international conferences free of charge (Automated Driving, IT Security for Vehicles and Digital Infrastructure & Automotive Mobility)
- Visit more than 100 exhibitors at the associated international trade Fair ConCarExpo 2017
The Human-Machine-Interface is not only a communication bridge between the driver and the car itself, but it is also a principle connector between the driver and the outside world. Numerous manufacturers and research institutes are constantly developing new technologies to make the driving much safer and comfortable.
The requirements in the market are increasing
In order to remain competitive it is important not to lose the connection to the modern time. Competition monitoring, customer requirements and the knowledge about new technologies in the market are indispensable for manufacturers and research institutes.
Learn more about the newest developments at our international conference
Our international VDI Conference provides insights into today’s challenging and relevant topics:
- Control Displays and Cockpit Architecture
- Usability, User Experience and HMI Development Processes
- Current Status and Latest Development
- Connectivity and Connecting External Devices
- Consumer Electronics for Automotive
Discuss with international experts about the current developments in the market
This technical conference provides a professional forum for all experts who are working in the fields of HMI Design and Development
- Engineers, technologists, designers and specialists from car makers
- Managers and staff from HMI
- Electronics and connectivity departments
- Experts who are working in the fields of HMI Design and Development
- Designers, developers, engineers and technical experts from car suppliers
Networking is the key
Take part in our evening reception and get in contact with experts, business partners, specialists and investors from international industries. Use the networking opportunities and have some interesting discussions about the existing possibilities in the automotive market and the field of HMI.
Visit three conferences with one ticket
In order to offer conference participants an even bigger spectrum of topics and networking possibilities, participants of the Automotive HMI & Connectivity conference are eligible to attend the international conferences Automated Driving and IT Security for Vehicles, which will be held in parallel to this conference – free of charge.
|05.07 - 06.07.2017||Berlin||available||1690 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.