5th International VDI Conference - Automotive HMI & Connectivity
- Profit from high quality presentations covering current developments in connectivity and HMI from leading OEMs, suppliers and IT Providers.
- Learn about how OEMs use various available platforms to create their own, brand-specific HMI designs.
- Use the four round tables for an intensive and open exchange of information with the most important players in the industry.
- Make high quality personal contacts at the evening get-together and expand your international network above and beyond your own field.
The VDI “Automotive HMI & Connectivity” conference will give you a comprehensive overview of the human-machine interface (HMI) and connectivity in vehicles. Internationally renowned experts from leading OEMs and suppliers present their newest developments. For example, you’ll find out about how to integrate various manufacturers’ decentralized software architectures into a brand image-appropriate user interface. The conference will help you to understand better and classify current HMI developments to strengthen your competitiveness in a dynamic marketplace.
The user interface as a unique brand characteristic.
Performance and design are no longer the only decisive criteria for purchasing a car. Customers are increasingly demanding ever more powerful infotainment systems, with access to a wide spectrum of digital information. This presents a great challenge for OEMs when it comes to designing user interfaces. Because on the one hand, users need to see everything they want to see at any time and level of detail, and on the other hand, cannot be overwhelmed by too much information.
Discuss how to create human-machine interfaces that fulfill all these requirements with leading representatives from OEMs and suppliers at the VDI “Automotive HMI & Connectivity” conference. Further topics that will be covered include, amongst others, accident avoidance through V2X communication, gesture control, IT security and validation processes.
Four round tables and an exclusive evening get-together
This international VDI conference brings together participants from various industries that work in the development of infotainment and connectivity solutions as well as in the development, manufacture or implementation of user interfaces in vehicles. The VDI Knowledge Forum has organized four round tables where participants will discuss the following central themes in an intimate setting:
- Reducing traffic fatalities and injuries with V2X communication
- HMI vehicle to vehicle communication for highly automated driving
- Gestural interaction in the car
- One interface for all: HMI and the multi-modal commuter
You’re also invited to an exclusive evening get-together at the end of the first day. This is the ideal occasion in which to make international contacts and to expand your network above and beyond your field in a relaxed atmosphere.
Who is this conference for?
The VDI “Automotive HMI & Connectivity” conference is aimed at professionals and management in companies that are involved in connectivity solutions and human-machine interfaces in vehicles. The target audience includes:
- Automotive manufacturers
- Automotive industry suppliers
- IT companies
- Manufacturers/suppliers of infotainment systems
You’d like to discuss the newest developments in user interfaces in vehicles with leading experts? You want to know about which providers exist and how OEMs integrate various solutions into a unified platform? Then book your space at the VDI “Automotive HMI & Connectivity” conference now.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Towards a Framework of Future User Interactions in Shared and Automated Vehicles (SAV)
Author : Cyriel Diels