3. International VDI Conference - Connected Off-Highway Machines
- Learn more about the impact of the Digital Transformation on the Off-Highway Industry
- Find out about current developments in the area of Connectivity and Big Data as well as Autonomous Vehicles and Artificial Intelligence
- Meet peers from the Off-Highway Industry and dicuss latest findings and Trends
- Register for the “Connected Off-Highway Machines” conference and visit our parallel conferences “Autonomous Trucks” and “Smart Farming” free of extra charge
Driverless car technologies have been discussed often in recent days. However, connectivity and automation is not only limited to automobiles. In the Off-Highway Industries mobile machines become increasingly connected and drive (semi-)autonomously already. These new technologies revolutionize the industry: They increase productivity and efficiency while reducing costs and making working conditions in harsh environments safer. Our 3rd international VDI conference “Connected Off-Highway Machines”, taking place on April 10 and 11, 2018 in Dusseldorf, offers an ideal platform to discuss latest technology trends with international experts.
Smart Future for the Off-Highway Industry?
All major players of the Off-Highway Industry are working on smart technologies and solutions. Automation, connectivity and digital processes have many benefits. However, there are still many challenges and questions ahead: How do connectivity and automation impact business models? How to really benefit from Big Data? How to integrate artificial intelligence in Off-Highway Machines? When and how will fully Autonomous Off-Highway Machines become a reality? How does the role of the worker change?
Our 3rd international VDI conference “Connected Off-Highway Machines”, taking place on April 10 and 11, 2018 in Dusseldorf, is dedicated to these challenges and questions. The following topics will be discussed:
- Changing business models in the Off-Highway Industry
- Connected Vehicle Technology and IoT
- Communication and Standardization
- Autonomous Mobile Machines
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Sensor Systems
- Navigation and Mapping Systems
- Big Data and Data Management
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
- Driver Assistance Systems and Human Machine Interface
- Safety and Cyber Security for Off-Highway Machines
If you have technology insights or a best practice example to share, contact Katharina Neumann or submit a speaking proposal until September 25, 2017.
Visit us in Dusseldorf, listen to best practice examples and meet international experts. Again, the conferences “Autonomous Trucks” and “Smart Farming” will take place parallel. In 2017, almost 450 experts and specialists attended the event – Use your chance, become also part of this network and join us in 2018!
Who should attend the conference?
The "Connected Off-Highway Machines" Conference is aimed at engineers, technologists, designers and specialists from mobile machine manufacturers and suppliers of the off-highway industry, in particular managers and staff from:
- Electric and electronics systems
- Telematics, drivers assistance Systems
- Software development
- Mobile machine control Solutions
- Communication technologies Departments
This international conference provides a professional forum for all experts who are working in the fields of Connected Off-Highway Machines, Automation and IT for mobile machines to exchange experiences and ideas.
Secure your seat now and benefit from parallel conferences
Do you want to find out more about current challenges and new chances in the area of "Connected Off-Highway Machines"? Then reserve a place at the "Connected Off-Highway Machines" conference now. In addition, also benefit from our parallel conferences on “Autonomous Trucks” and “Smart Farming” free of extra Charge.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Automation – A way to increase productivity
Author : Björn Löfgren, The Forest Research Institute Sweden
You can reach us at: