2nd International VDI Conference Electrified Off-Highway Machines
- Learn more about the impact and challenges of Electrification within the Off-Highway Industry
- Meet experts from the agricultural, mining and construction industry and discuss latest trends and developments
- Register for the “Electrified Off-Highway Machines” conference and visit our parallel conferences “Connected Off-Highway Machines” and “Smart Farming” free of extra charge
SAVE THE DATE – On March 3rd- 4th, 2020 our international conference on “Electrified Off-Highway Machines” will return to Düsseldorf for its 2nd edition.
The future is electric
Powertrain developments and electrification in mobility and machinery have been breaking new grounds in the last several years. Yet the headlines have mostly been concerned with the increased proliferation of electric and hybrid cars. The changes to the off-highway sector have been just as revolutionary. This conference will discuss the challenges and opportunities electrification brings: From the latest developments in battery and engine technology and functional safety to operational issues, such as life-cycles, maintenance and regulatory factors, you will gain insight into how electric power can transform the industry and move forward into a lower-emission future, with new emission standards paving the road for these developments. These standards benefit electrified off-highway machines used in cities with strict guidelines, for example, or in situations where automation and robotics can lead to greater accuracy, or where fuel or operating costs can be lowered.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Meanwhile take a look at 2019’s topics:
- Developments of Electric and Hybrid Powertrains in the Off-Highway Industry
- System Integration of Electrified Powertrains and Attachments
- Battery Technology for Off-Highway Applications
- Advantages and Disandvantages of Batteries and (Hydrogen) Fuel Cells
- Use cases of electrified and autonomous Mobile Machines
- Political Parameters and Emissions Regulations
- Charging Infrastructure for agricultural Fleets
If you have any questions regarding the conference program or want to become a speaker at the next event please contact Carolin Leuchten.
Who should take part?
The VDI conference Electrified Off-Highway Machines is aimed at professionals, management and decision makers in the following areas:
- OEMs and Suppliers in the Off-Highway Segment
- Battery System Manufacturers
- Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling and Mining Companies
- Fleet Operators
- Engineering Firms and Tech Companies
- Municipal Administrations
Buy one ticket – Visit three conferences
You’re interested in how electrification will change the way off-highway machines are manufactured, used, maintained and regulated? You’d like to know about the challenges and opportunities these new developments will bring on the basis of case studies and current technological developments? Then book your ticket now for the VDI conference "Electrified Off-Highway Machines". In addition, also benefit from our parallel conferences on "Connected Off-Highway Machines" and “Smart Farming” free of extra charge.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message