3rd International VDI Conference Electrified Off-Highway Machines
- Learn more about the impact and challenges of Electrification within the Off-Highway Industry
- Meet experts from the agricultural, mining and construction industry and discuss latest trends and developments
- Register for the “Electrified Off-Highway Machines” conference and visit our parallel conferences “Connected Off-Highway Machines” and “Smart Farming” free of extra charge
Save the Date! The 3rd International VDI Conference on “Electrified Off-Highway Machines” will return to Dusseldorf from May 19th to 20th, 2021. In the off-highway industry, the development of electrical hybrid systems and vehicles continues to progress and shows significant gains in performance and reductions in operating cost. This conference brings together thought leaders in cutting edge offroad machinery solutions to discuss potentials and trends in off-highway vehicles’ electrification.
The future is electric
Powertrain developments and electrification in mobility and machinery have been breaking new grounds in the last several years. Yet headlines have mostly been concerned with the increased proliferation of electric and hybrid passenger cars, although changes to the off-highway sector have been just as revolutionary. This conference will discuss the challenges and opportunities electrification offers tot he off-highway sector: From the latest developments in battery and engine technology to functional safety and operational issues, such as life-cycles, maintenance and regulatory factors, you will gain insight into how electric power can transform the industry towards a lower-emission future, with new emission standards paving the road for these developments. These standards benefit electrified off-highway machines used in cities with strict guidelines, for example, or in situations where automation and robotics can lead to greater accuracy, or where fuel or operating costs can be lowered.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Meanwhile have a loot at the key topics in 2020:
- New Electrification Solutions for increased Efficiency and lower Emissions
- Hybridization of Off-Highway Machines
- Developments in Battery Technology
- Well-to-Wheel: Alternative Fuels and Powertrain Solutions
- Practical Experiences and Use Cases
- Panel Discussion on „Net Zero - Carbon-free Economy“
- Interactive World Café Sessions
Who should take part?
The VDI conference Electrified Off-Highway Machines is aimed at professionals, management and decision makers in the following areas:
- OEM and Suppliers from Powertrain Development in the Off-Highway Segment
- Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling and Mining Companies
- Engineering Firms and Tech Companies
- Battery System Manufacturers
- Fleet Operators
Do you have a story to tell? Become a speaker – Interact with key players in the off-highway industry and discuss best practice examples with other international experts. If you have any questions or need further information please contact Leonie Bohnstedt.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the 3rd International VDI Conference “Electrified Off -Highway Machines”? Contact Vanessa Ulbrich for more details.
Buy one ticket – Visit three conferences
You’re interested in how electrification will change the way off-highway machines are manufactured, used, maintained and regulated? You’d like to know about the challenges and opportunities these new developments will bring on the basis of case studies and current technological developments? Then book your ticket now for the VDI conference "Electrified Off-Highway Machines". In addition, also benefit from our parallel conferences on "Connected Off-Highway Machines" and “Smart Farming” free of extra charge.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message