As an actor in the farming industry, you cannot get around “Smart Farming” and its implications for your business. Smart Farming is a buzzword for engineers in the agricultural fields. And rightly so: Utilizing smart IT, drones, and other advanced technologies and – crucially – networking these assets, results in higher yields, more economic use of resources, as well as higher efficiency.
Application of smart technology in agribusiness
Providing farmers with the right technology allows them to optimize (moreover: minimize!) their use of pesticides and the like while maintaining a high output with reasonable investments.
Learn about the latest developments in the field of “Smart Farming”. The international VDI conference “Smart Farming” will provide the opportunity to meet with experts and discuss the hot topics:
- “Situational Awareness” for farmers and engineers in the field
- Integrated sensor technology in farming equipment
- How the IoT affects agricultural operations
- Data acquisition and handling for real-time process adjustments
- Application of smart devices - using IT to drive processes
- Farming management with tailored software solutions
- Using Drones in Smart Farming
- Innovations for future farming technologies
Who is the conference for?
This conference will bring people from the following fields together:
- Active farmers
- Cooperative farm holders (Big Farm)
- Developers and Product Managers in manufacturing of agricultural machines
- Suppliers of agricultural equipment and components
- Robotics manufacturers focusing on farming applications
- Key players in the agri-chemical industry
- Logistics providers for agricultural applications
- Ministries & Departments of Agriculture from different countries
- Agricultural Research Agencies, Associations & Unions as well as Universities & Colleges
If you have any questions or need further information please contact Dr. Maria Georgiou-Smith.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the International VDI Conference “Smart Farming”? Contact slominskivdide for more details.
|28.03 - 29.03.2017||Düsseldorf||available||1640 €|
A limited number of rooms has been reserved for the benefit of the event participants.