The trade exhibition that accompanies our PIAE congress has developed into one of the highlights of the event. 120 national and international exhibitors showcase innovative plastic technology solutions over two whole floors. The exhibition is one of the largest in the plastics in automotive technology sector! Use the opportunity and reach over 1,400 participants in the area plastic in automotive.
- Take part in designing a new PIAE concept and be a pioneer for new ideas
- Improve your corporate image and boost your recognition
- Maximum awareness before, during and after the event
- Use opportunities to present innovations or market introductions
- Engage with promising new clients and prospects
- Make client contacts in the new Networking Area and maintain connections during the newly designed evening get-together
- Take advantage of new worldwide markets thanks to more international participants
Present yourself at our next VDI PIAE congress and experience our innovative, revised event concept, which is based primarily on your feedback. The Clear focus: more space and more interactivity!
Take the opportunity to add further value for participants next to your exhibition stand
A new hands-on area will give participants the opportunity to touch and experience the materials you present and to try out concepts. The themes for this area will be published soon.
In the breaks between presentations, we offer all congress participants “guided tours” through the trade exhibition, specialized in the areas of interior, exterior and surface and raw materials. Take advantage of the opportunity and engage in targeted discussions with interested tour participants. You will be able to study the plastic components directly on vehicles in the newly designed auto salon (New Mobility Area), where current models and concept studies are showcased. In 2019, you’ll also be able to experience the new Future Zone, which will show new mobility concepts.
Participant and exhibitor feedback has shown that a job wall would be an exciting new benefit. Publish your vacancies and meet your potential candidates at set times.
Do you have exciting items that you’d like to encourage your participants to try? Would you like to present your specialized area to participants in a guided tour? Do you have an automotive concept that you’d like to present or do you have exciting job opportunities? Then get in touch with Sandra Klack directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0211/6214-188 for more information.
The following exhibitor packages are available
6 m², 8 m², 9 m² or 12 m² net presentation space, including stand construction if requested or larger presentations spaces
The following services are included in the exhibition package
- A congress ticket, including specialist presentations, catering and evening get-together
- Mention on the www.piae-europe.de website
- Catalogue entry including black and white logo
- Entry into the event app, without logo
- Electricity supply (230V, 3kW including 3 pin socket)
- Position your image and key competences in a lasting way amongst your target audience, supported by VDI’s positive image
- Increased visibility on the new, interactive spaces
- Attention-grabbing presentation of your products and services
- Opportunities for direct and personal contact with technical decision makers in the industry – people you wouldn’t usually reach with traditional advertising
Our offer for you
Use one of our many partner offers, to cement your company in the minds of our participants. Various advertising measures on site can increase your impact even further. We’d also be happy to develop an individual partner package just for you, tailored to your needs.
- Your company logo is clearly and prominently visible to all participants in the event program, online and during the event
- Lanyard sponsoring
- Sponsor of the event app
- Gold/silver/bronze sponsoring
- Lunch sponsoring
- Coffee bar sponsoring
- Sponsoring of the evening get-together
- Display of your brochures/installation of roll ups
- Pocketplan (small program overview for participants)
- Banners in the congress building, floor stickers, and stickers for the glass areas in the congress building