Dritev digital also includes the technical program of the parallel running conference "EDrive".
Benefit from the comprehensive view of the entire system of electrified drive with all its development facets and learn more about different approaches in the field of electric motors, power electronics and battery management.
The development of partially and fully electrified powertrains is challenging and requires overall system thinking in all areas: mechanics, mechatronics, electrical engineering.
This is precisely where the international conference "EDrive" comes in, inviting system architects, powertrain designers and experts for subsystems to exchange ideas on current solutions from industry and research.
These top topics will be considered in 2 parallel series of presentations, among others:
- Electrified powertrains in series
- Electric motor design and integrated battery design
- Switching concepts for electric powertrains
- Challenges in system integration
- Next-Gen E-Drive
This high-ranking program committee accompanied the compilation of the technical program:
- Dr Karsten Bennewitz, Volkswagen AG, Wolfsburg
- Dr. Andreas Fink, ZF Friedrichshafen, Schweinfurt
- Michel Forissier, Valeo, Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
- Dr. Rainer Link, GKN ePowertrain, Lohmar
- Konstantin Neiss, Daimler AG, Sindelfingen
- Thomas Pfund, LuK GmbH & Co. KG, Bühl
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dirk Uwe Sauer, RWTH Aachen
- Dr. Andreas Schamel, former Ford, Aachen
- Ralf Schmid, Robert Bosch, GmbH, Stuttgart
- Wolfgang Stephan, hofer AG, Nürtingen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Tenberge, Ruhr University Bochum
More details can be found here: www.vdi-wissensforum.de/01TA105